The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Kayleo
Don't be bitter. It's unmanly. :smile:

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.

:mmm:
Kayleo
Don't be bitter. It's unmanly. :smile:

That doesn't matter to me :nah:
Reply 7042
Liquidus Zeromus
It's just the way I work. I am being honest when I say that someone seems nice.

And that clone bit, it's nothing personal :tongue:

You make it sound so impersonal - the way you work. You said you compliment for the sake of complimenting so you're probably just saying someone's nice for the sake of saying someone's nice.

Ok. :smile: Contrary to what Skipp believes, I don't see any similarity in our personas.
Reply 7043
Kagutsuchi
What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.

Don't do this again. :o:

Liquidus Zeromus
That doesn't matter to me :nah:

Clearly.
IGX_RSV2
So... first day back at college.. a new college.. NOT impressed.

So, things started late this morning. First of all this is meant to be an "intensive IT course" however, it not be intensive, nor about IT! Its also apparent that i'm the only one in my class who has ever touched a computer.

My morning and early afternoon consisted of being put into a group of four. Now usually I dont have a problem with groups, they can work quite well.. and then they can be a total disaster. So(I've gotta replace "So" with something else, but I'm really ticked off right now I cant be bothereD), back to the actual topic my morning group work was meant to be "list blah blah what you think you will gain from this course apart from the qualifications" so..(lol) my group work actually consisted of my "team" discussing their criminal convictions, and how "hard" they are because they have them.

Well, this led me to think why actually bother wasting the academy spots when you won't get a job with any criminal coviction(honestly, I dont care what you say, they wont) They are destined for a life of living off the state as far as I am concerned. Not to mention they(with the exception of one) no doubt have an IQ of about 10. That "one" probably has an IQ of about 40, but he has hope.

So(lol again)... fast forward to after lunch break.. well, this consisted of a fat, obese kid badgering his mother over the phone to buy him some salami. By this point i'm furious, I have that "look" which says Im about to hurt someone, obviously if people ask, I just shrug it off as tiredness. So according to the programme, we don't actually start any IT related stuff for about 2-3 weeks. Well, thats if i'm still there of course.

EDIT: Theres also this really HOT guy who sits on the other side of the room.

:rofl:

At least you have a good idea of who to hang around and who to avoid :wink: Criminal convictions, I'm intrigued :beard:
Kayleo
Don't do this again. :o:

Your words are as empty as your soul! Mankind ill needs a saviour such as you.

Ok i'll stop. :giggle:
This thread is too fast for me, but it is now my favourite thread everyday except for the day that Bleach comes out :biggrin:
Reply 7047
Kagutsuchi

It doesn't matter. I'm playing it again. I don't like you. :frown:
Kayleo
You make it sound so impersonal - the way you work. You said you compliment for the sake of complimenting so you're probably just saying someone's nice for the sake of saying someone's nice.

Ok. :smile: Contrary to what Skipp believes, I don't see any similarity in our personas.

:nah: I say it because that's what it looks like when I'm saying it, not for the sake of saying it. I am habitually impersonal at times, yes.

You probably have alot more in common with Aiko. :laugh:
Kayleo
Clearly.

Definitely, it doesn't. I highly distrust suggestions to act my physical gender. I'll do what I like :yes:
Kayleo
It doesn't matter. I'm playing it again. I don't like you. :frown:

I highly doubt that. It's a good game. Play it. :h:
Reply 7051
Liquidus Zeromus
:nah: I say it because that's what it looks like when I'm saying it, not for the sake of saying it. I am habitually impersonal at times, yes.

You probably have alot more in common with Aiko. :laugh:

So now you go back on your previous word that you compliment for the sake of complimenting.

Liquidus Zeromus
Definitely, it doesn't. I highly distrust suggestions to act my physical gender. I'll do what I like :yes:

Manly in the sense of having dignity and self-respect thereby forming a respectable persona. Of course you can do what you like, people will just judge you.
Reply 7052
Kagutsuchi
I highly doubt that. It's a good game. Play it. :h:

I know it's a good game. That is why I do not want to play it against for the thousandth time. Why would you tempt me when I've asked you not to do so beforehand already?
Reply 7053
I've said it before, but I'll say it again.......you lot talk the biggest pile of crap :laugh:
Kayleo
I know it's a good game. That is why I do not want to play it against for the thousandth time. Why would you tempt me when I've asked you not to do so beforehand already?

I have apologised already and I apologise again for suggesting you do what you like. Your confrontational attitude is so cute. :giggle:
Reply 7055
Kagutsuchi

See exactly the same :yep:

Too tired to make sense...bad brain :sad:
skipp
See exactly the same :yep:

I was quoting Castlevania. :o: She knows I joke. :yep:
Reply 7057
Kagutsuchi
I was quoting Castlevania. :o: She knows I joke. :yep:

We're too tired to joke :giggle:

Well not too tired...but our brain's just been splatted against a wall at about 70mph, and then stood on...

So in essence we're not making any sense at all...
caraniel
I've said it before, but I'll say it again.......you lot talk the biggest pile of crap :laugh:

Who are you? :teehee:
Liquidus Zeromus
:rofl:

At least you have a good idea of who to hang around and who to avoid :wink: Criminal convictions, I'm intrigued :beard:

At the moment I'm not hanging around with anyone. Just getting on with the "work". atm I couldnt care less about these kids :mad:

Latest