The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Jehuty^
IX was amazing, I haven't played V

My problem with VII was that if I were to replay it, I couldn't get over the graphics. V was fine with graphics because that's the style, but the sort of mid-ground with the polygonal shapes in VII is off putting nowadays. IX is good to look at and has a great storyline.

And congrats on installing XIII XD

I want to get a PS3 anyway, since more of my favourite games will be designed for it (Versus XIII, KH3 etc.)
Reply 7981
Jehuty^
No-one ever complained that VII VIII and IX came on multiple discs. If anything it was a sign of 'omfg multiple discs means it must be more awesome!' kinda thing so for people to go out of their way to complain about it mystifies me. Besides, changing discs gives you that feeling of progression through the game. On one site I saw yesterday people (clearly sour Sony people) were even spam rating the Xbox360 version 0/10 in spite. I remember the same thing happening to Gears of War 2 on Metacritic. Jeez get over yourself.

it takes what, 10 seconds to change a disc? not exactly a huge amount of time, so if its like 10 hours per disc(im just guessing here i dont know what the actual play time is), but eventually you'd take a break to go pee or whatever so its hardly an issue:s:

though I am aware that there are certain kinds of people who would prefer to wet themselves and sit in their own urine for 30 hours than take a 1 min break :erm:

I wasnt really looking forward to this game because of the character designs :erm: but after having a look at some of the gameplay it does look intriguing:beard: I wonder how it feels compared to others :yes:

though the one I really want to play is vi :yes:
Reply 7982
Gotta love it when you can't remember something from a long time ago.......then it just comes back in your mind. :awesome:
Reply 7983
Aninja
Gotta love it when you can't remember something from a long time ago.......then it just comes back in your mind. :awesome:

Like where I remember you from, but that hasn't come back into my mind yet :hmmmm:
Reply 7984
:mmm:
Reply 7985
Aninja
:mmm:

Well I went through your posts and have decided it can only be from here :yep:

Oh wow a yaoi thread :teeth:
Reply 7986

:love:
Reply 7987

The best one is below

Spoiler

:blushing:
Reply 7988
Aninja

Spoiler

:blushing:

Mid-afternoon yaoi party! :awesome:

Although you might want to put that 3rd one from this post in a spoiler :mmm:
Reply 7989
Aninja

:love:

*Votes as favourite* despite my goku hatred :grumble:
Reply 7990
:woo:
Reply 7991
kestral
:woo:

Hey Kessy :wavey:

I need to wash my hair soon, but just getting stuff done :yawn:

:bath:
Reply 7992
These naruto merchandise are realy cool! :love:

more below

Spoiler

Reply 7993
Now now ninja label things properly :giggle:

Not a naruto fan, so not sure who half those characters are :s:
Reply 7994
skipp
Hey Kessy :wavey:

I need to wash my hair soon, but just getting stuff done :yawn:

:bath:

They weren't in a spoiler and I'm at work :o: luckily no one walked past at the wrong moment.
Reply 7995
:teehee:

This is fun.
Reply 7996
I'd compete but I'm all imaged out from my anime-girl competition the other day :p:

And finding a pic to represent each morning that noone ever notices :sad:

I can however share my pun from the last OP :wink:

Reply 7997
skipp
I'd compete but I'm all imaged out from my anime-girl competition the other day

And finding a pic to represent each morning that noone ever notices

I can however share my pun from the last OP :wink:
[snip]

Mi-Yaoi

I've noticed one or two pictures but I don't say anything. :biggrin:
Reply 7998
:lolwut:good afternoon

Im cold:frown:
Reply 7999
Aninja
Mi-Yaoi

I've noticed one or two pictures but I don't say anything. :biggrin:

That sentence didn't exactly make sense...but I'n going to put that down to the fact that you're a sneaky, sneaky ninja :hmmmm:

vin
:lolwut:good afternoon

Im cold:frown:

Afternoon vin :hugs:

I'm off for my shower now, I have posh hairdresser's shampoo so no herbal essences today :p:

My new conditioner smells like raspberries :love:

Latest