The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 820
I'm going to watch Nodame Cantabile :h:
Reply 821
how much has everyone been posting? less than 2 days and already nearly 1000 posts!
caraniel

Bye bye -__-
Reply 823
Liquidus Zeromus
You just don't want to talk about Aigis cuz it was too hard for you :teehee:

I haven't played FES I only played the orginal though I am waiting for the PSP remake of P3 to play it myself.

Now time for revision again :frown:
Atherilia
how much has everyone been posting? less than 2 days and already nearly 1000 posts!

Indeed... nearly 10% finished ;D
Reply 825
caraniel

:woo:

I'm going to some random "BBQ" thingy today...wouldn't normally mind, but there seems to be a large number of people going, so it may be cramped :nyoron:
Reply 826
Atherilia
THEY HAVE CHANGED TTGL EP.6 ON THE DVD's :rant: :cry:

How so?
Reply 827
Thanks for the rep Tru :jumphug:
Truered
:woo:

I'm going to some random "BBQ" thingy today...wouldn't normally mind, but there seems to be a large number of people going, so it may be cramped :nyoron:

Hi, nice avatar :love:

Invite me please :itsme:

:puppyeyes:
Reply 829
Truered
How so?

TTGL

Spoiler

Reply 830
Atherilia
TTGL

Spoiler

I think that's the uncensored version :teehee:
Atherilia
TTGL

Spoiler

And this change disappoints you? :giggle:
Reply 832
Liquidus Zeromus
Hi, nice avatar :love:

Invite me please :itsme:

:puppyeyes:

:sexface:

I'm not sure what's going to happen...so far all it is is "'party' at house"...I'm bringing money as I'm certain we'll just end up ordering food :mmm:

caraniel
Thanks for the rep Tru :jumphug:

:teeth:
Truered

I'm not sure what's going to happen...so far all it is is "'party' at house"...I'm bringing money as I'm certain we'll just end up ordering food :mmm:

I'd cook up something good :colone:
Problem a) I want to have a stir fry tonight.
Problem b) I don't have the ingredients.
Problem c) I have other food I could eat for dinner anyway.
Problem 4 ... no d) I can't be arsed going in to town.
Problem e ... or 5) Pretty soon it'll be too late to go in to town anyway.
Reply 835
Reply 836
I slept quite well. :smile: We'll ignore the fact that it's near 2pm and 1/3 of the day is gone.

Spoiler

I'll be off now.
Reply 837
LLOT you could of asked me for stir fry :wink: but I think you live really far away :p:
I don't think anyone lives in the north east :gah:
Morning
Keoje
LLOT you could of asked me for stir fry :wink: but I think you live really far away :p:
I don't think anyone lives in the north east :gah:

South-west :sadnod:

I made my first stir-fry on monday, but used a ****-load too much of oil. This time I'm going to use some stock instead :smile: And before I used pre-packaged vegetables, but I'll pick my own this time :smile:

I'm also going to get some stuff for soup. If I went shopping today it'd be to the Tesco Metro which doesn't have as big a selection. But if I wait until Monday (my normal shopping day) I'll be going to the big tescos and have plenty to choose from :biggrin:

Latest