Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to watch Nodame Cantabile

ReputationRep:
    how much has everyone been posting? less than 2 days and already nearly 1000 posts!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Bye bye -__-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    You just don't want to talk about Aigis cuz it was too hard for you :teehee:
    I haven't played FES I only played the orginal though I am waiting for the PSP remake of P3 to play it myself.

Now time for revision again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Atherilia)
    how much has everyone been posting? less than 2 days and already nearly 1000 posts!
    Indeed... nearly 10% finished ;D

ReputationRep:
    :woo:

I'm going to some random "BBQ" thingy today...wouldn't normally mind, but there seems to be a large number of people going, so it may be cramped :nyoron:

ReputationRep:
    THEY HAVE CHANGED TTGL EP.6 ON THE DVD's :rant: :cry:
    How so?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the rep Tru :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truered)
    :woo:

I'm going to some random "BBQ" thingy today...wouldn't normally mind, but there seems to be a large number of people going, so it may be cramped :nyoron:
    Hi, nice avatar :love:

Invite me please :itsme:

:puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    How so?
    TTGL
    Spoiler:
    Show
    In episode 6 there should be a load of reminisance. They have changed it to the girls talking about Boobs. With the guys drilling holes through walles to perv on them. and rather than the normal escape of the women. They have Kamina going on about how he wanted to see yoko's boobs. It's really really wierd!

ReputationRep:
    TTGL
    Spoiler:
    Show
    In episode 6 there should be a load of reminisance. They have changed it to the girls talking about Boobs. With the guys drilling holes through walles to perv on them. and rather than the normal escape of the women. They have Kamina going on about how he wanted to see yoko's boobs. It's really really wierd!
    I think that's the uncensored version :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    TTGL
    Spoiler:
    Show
    And this change disappoints you? :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Hi, nice avatar :love:

Invite me please :itsme:

:puppyeyes:
    :sexface:

I'm not sure what's going to happen...so far all it is is "'party' at house"...I'm bringing money as I'm certain we'll just end up ordering food :mmm:

Thanks for the rep Tru :jumphug:
    :teeth:

ReputationRep:

I'm not sure what's going to happen...so far all it is is "'party' at house"...I'm bringing money as I'm certain we'll just end up ordering food :mmm:
    I'd cook up something good

ReputationRep:
    Problem a) I want to have a stir fry tonight.
    Problem b) I don't have the ingredients.
    Problem c) I have other food I could eat for dinner anyway.
    Problem 4 ... no d) I can't be arsed going in to town.
    Problem e ... or 5) Pretty soon it'll be too late to go in to town anyway.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I slept quite well. We'll ignore the fact that it's near 2pm and 1/3 of the day is gone.

Spoiler:
    Show

I'll be off now.

ReputationRep:
    LLOT you could of asked me for stir fry but I think you live really far away :p:
    I don't think anyone lives in the north east :gah:

ReputationRep:
    Morning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    LLOT you could of asked me for stir fry but I think you live really far away :p:
    I don't think anyone lives in the north east :gah:
    South-west :sadnod:

I made my first stir-fry on monday, but used a ****-load too much of oil. This time I'm going to use some stock instead And before I used pre-packaged vegetables, but I'll pick my own this time

I'm also going to get some stuff for soup. If I went shopping today it'd be to the Tesco Metro which doesn't have as big a selection. But if I wait until Monday (my normal shopping day) I'll be going to the big tescos and have plenty to choose from

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.