The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

IGX_RSV2

<3 creepy music

Oooo. Nice. :teeth:

How are you :h:

JWH
Hello Hello

Today while revising statistics I made a mistake causing me to think I may have stumbled onto the formula for how the imporablity drive works :giggle: turned out it wasn't though and I had just made a rather strange mistake causing my answer to be extremely improbable which I corrected :smile:

Well how be everyone today.

:frown: The noble prize was within your reach.

I'm fine James. :hugs: How are you?
Reply 1301
Kagutsuchi
It's this one. :giggle:

It's a flannel shirt but it can - apparently - be a dress too because of the length. :beard:

:gasp: Now you must do some writing Jen. I'll do some as well. :yes:

:teeth: ooo yeses
Reply 1302
JWH
Hello Hello

Today while revising statistics I made a mistake causing me to think I may have stumbled onto the formula for how the imporablity drive works :giggle: turned out it wasn't though and I had just made a rather strange mistake causing my answer to be extremely improbable which I corrected :smile:

Well how be everyone today.

Bravo :yep:

Man I hated stats :giggle:
Kagutsuchi
Oooo. Nice. :teeth:

How are you :h:

I'm tired! :frown: Other than that, I'm fine. :smile: You?

hmmm think i'll go make something to eat because i'm starving :frown:
Reply 1304
Kagutsuchi

:frown: The noble prize was within your reach.

I'm fine James. :hugs: How are you?

Good head a bit mushed from a pretty much revising all day so far today.

Though I'm looking forward to friday, it's the day of my last exam plus the day Mass Effect 2 comes out :grin:
Reply 1305
skipp
Bravo :yep:

Man I hated stats :giggle:

I do too it makes no sense and can be easily arsed up just by some putting in some random people. I'm glad I'm only doing S1
IGX_RSV2
I'm tired! :frown: Other than that, I'm fine. :smile: You?

hmmm think i'll go make something to eat because i'm starving :frown:

I am cold but happy. :smile:

:hugs:

JWH
Good head a bit mushed from a pretty much revising all day so far today.

Though I'm looking forward to friday, it's the day of my last exam plus the day Mass Effect 2 comes out :grin:

Drink water. :puppyeyes: Clears the head. :h:

Oh! I hope it goes well James. :hugs: What is it for you? Stats?
Curry for lunch :biggrin:
Jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj LSD hare hare deshou :desu:
IGX_RSV2
Curry for lunch :biggrin:

That's an evening thing :tongue:

I had burgers :biggrin:
Reply 1310
Kagutsuchi
I am cold but happy. :smile:

Drink water. :puppyeyes: Clears the head. :h:

Oh! I hope it goes well James. :hugs: What is it for you? Stats?

I have statistics Wednesday, Physics (which I am not looking forward to and I am going to do crap at it) on thrusday and electronics on friday. So 3 days of exams :sad:
Reply 1311
Liquidus Zeromus
That's an evening thing :tongue:

I had burgers :biggrin:

:mmm: in Jenni-land it's a breakfast thing...

I had soup and brusschettine :coma:
Reply 1312
JWH
I do too it makes no sense and can be easily arsed up just by some putting in some random people. I'm glad I'm only doing S1

I only did S1 aswell, S2 was meant to be compulsory at my school but I think they gave up making me do things :giggle: I think because making me give up subjects was a bigger problem :rolleyes: so I decided not to do it. Take it you took M1 last year?
skipp

In Alex-land you'd get fined for culinary sodomy!

:tongue:
Reply 1314
Liquidus Zeromus
In Alex-land you'd get fined for culinary sodomy!

:tongue:

Would be worth it, Chilli con carne is the best breakfast :coma: curry comes a close second :yep:
Reply 1315
skipp
I only did S1 aswell, S2 was meant to be compulsory at my school but I think they gave up making me do things :giggle: I think because making me give up subjects was a bigger problem :rolleyes: so I decided not to do it. Take it you took M1 last year?

Yeh well last school year we did it in the summer instead of the winter because the teacher who was teaching us mechanics (we have 2 math teachers) was off for a large portion of the winter term so to be on the safe side we did it in the summer instead.

My school doesn't give a rats ass what I do actually, I'm considered one of the not very smart ones so they don't really care.
Reply 1316
I don't know how you stomach such things for breakfast - even cereal makes me feel ill 1st thing in the morning :s:
Reply 1317
skipp

In James-land burgers are sometimes considered a breakfast thing :grin: .......I sometimes wake up to late so I miss breakfast meaning my dinner is technically my breakfast :ninja:
Reply 1318
JWH
Yeh well last school year we did it in the summer instead of the winter because the teacher who was teaching us mechanics (we have 2 math teachers) was off for a large portion of the winter term so to be on the safe side we did it in the summer instead.

My school doesn't give a rats ass what I do actually, I'm considered one of the not very smart ones so they don't really care.

I think we were meant to do applied modules in summer too :hmmmm: ...but I never did anything in the right order...and strangely we had missing teachers too...it was like Jersey Maths teachers musical chairs for a couple of years :giggle:
Reply 1319
:grumble:I forgot may small bag of electrical parts on my desk so I cant work on it today:dry:
IGX_RSV2

<3 creepy music

:drool:

Latest