The Student Room Group

The Official How I Met Your Mother Society...

Scroll to see replies

Mist786
She already gave birth.. I think

and she can do better than Taran Killam imo

I don't think so, seeing as she announced she was pregnant in January - and it's pretty hard to hide pregnancy from about 4 months onwards. She hasn't looked pregnant in any HIMYM eps recently.

EDIT: wait no, nevermind - she was pregnant last year. I need to start reading things properly. And I refer you to the reacher and settler argument early this season.
Mist786
I think Robin might be out for just one episode because the episode after next week is called 'the wedding bride'

Don might propose :dontknow:

That's the name of the film Stella's husband writes, isn't it?
Reply 182
Tam_Diman
That's the name of the film Stella's husband writes, isn't it?

Cant remember but if it is then Stellas husband will be coming in the episode.

I'm just jumping to conclusions.
Reply 183
Love the show.
I was feeling that S05 was getting abit boring, but the last two episodes have been top quality.
Barney has to be one of my favourite characters of all time.
Suit up! :cool:

Im new to this show :colondollar: and started watching recently coz it was reccomended by my b/f and i love it! :love:

Its written really well :rofl:
wouldn't it be crazy if the mother was black :moon: or even chinese
Tha_Black_Shinobi
wouldn't it be crazy if the mother was black or even chinese

Didn't we see the mother's leg or something already when he was in her flat dating her flatmate?

Can't remember if I just made that up :holmes:
Colbert
Didn't we see the mother's leg or something already when he was in her flat dating her flatmate?

oh yeah. I think we saw her back or it could be her leg. she was coming out of the shower wasn't she?
Reply 188
Colbert

She has blonde hair and white feet :p:
Mist786
She has blonde hair and white feet :p:

yeah I remember she was blonde. Does that mean its not the woman he randomly bumped into at that St Patricks Day Party a couple seasons ago? What was her hair colour? They really need to bring us considerably closer to the mother by the end of this season though. its gettin tired
Tha_Black_Shinobi
yeah I remember she was blonde. Does that mean its not the woman he randomly bumped into at that St Patricks Day Party a couple seasons ago? What was her hair colour? They really need to bring us considerably closer to the mother by the end of this season though. its gettin tired

Would the show be the same once we meet the mother? I guess they could just carry on the same stories regardless of her being there.

This season has been poor though compared to the previous ones, hopefully the summer break will give them some time to freshen things up for next year.
new episode is up!!!!
robots vs wrestlers..

awesomely awesome again..oh and watch out for an italian monologue by teddisio mosbiousnissimo which truly depicts fine archictecture mixed with concepts of re.....*fart noise*
Reply 192
I really did love this episode, was a brilliant one :woo:
I now know how to shut my friends up when they start talking like a douche... :holmes:
This weeks episode was good!

I loved all the pretentiousness.

"Heavens no! That was Edgar Allan Poe!"

That Heller woman seemed like a good candidate for 'mother'.
Reply 195
BryonieIV

That Heller woman seemed like a good candidate for 'mother'.

Thats what I was thinking
yh the marissa heller thing was really wierd.. but the wrestler LOOL
also..william.....dafooooooee
I thought this weeks episode was good, but not as good as the two before it.

Few good moments - in Ted's head when he's reciting Dante's Inferno in Italian! "Hmm.... never got this far without a fart noise, now that I think about it, it does sound kinda douchey... Oh god, someone stop me!" haha.

Robots vs Wrestlers sounds amazing. I wanna go see it!
Reply 198
Watched it religiously from serious 1 (can't remember what got me into it).

One of my fav quotes:
"Jesus waited THREE days to come back to life. It was perfect! If he had only waited ONE day, a lot of people wouldn't have even heard he died. They'd be all, "Hey Jesus, what up?" and Jesus would probably be like, "What up? I DIED yesterday!" and they'd be all, "Uhh, you look pretty alive to me, dude..." and then Jesus would have to explain how he was resurrected, and how it was a miracle, and the dude'd be like "Uhh okay, whatever you say, bro..." And he's not gonna come back on a SATURDAY. Everybody's busy, doing chores, workin' the loom, trimmin' the beard, NO. He waited the perfect number of days, THREE. Plus it's SUNDAY, so everyone's in church already, and they're all in there like "Oh no, Jesus is DEAD", and then BAM! He bursts in the back door, runnin' up the aisle, everyone's totally psyched, and FYI, that's when he invented the high five. That's why we wait three days to call a woman, because that's how long Jesus wants us to wait.... True story" - Barney Stinson
GunnerMT
Watched it religiously from serious 1 (can't remember what got me into it).

One of my fav quotes:
"Jesus waited THREE days to come back to life. It was perfect! If he had only waited ONE day, a lot of people wouldn't have even heard he died. They'd be all, "Hey Jesus, what up?" and Jesus would probably be like, "What up? I DIED yesterday!" and they'd be all, "Uhh, you look pretty alive to me, dude..." and then Jesus would have to explain how he was resurrected, and how it was a miracle, and the dude'd be like "Uhh okay, whatever you say, bro..." And he's not gonna come back on a SATURDAY. Everybody's busy, doing chores, workin' the loom, trimmin' the beard, NO. He waited the perfect number of days, THREE. Plus it's SUNDAY, so everyone's in church already, and they're all in there like "Oh no, Jesus is DEAD", and then BAM! He bursts in the back door, runnin' up the aisle, everyone's totally psyched, and FYI, that's when he invented the high five. That's why we wait three days to call a woman, because that's how long Jesus wants us to wait.... True story" - Barney Stinson

LOL u are officially one of the legends on here..nice quote

Quick Reply

Latest