The Student Room Group

Why oral sex shouldn't always be give and take

Many say oral sex is a case of 'give and take'. Many girls who go out of their way to perform oral sex on a guy eagerly expect for the favour to be returned, and outrage ensues if it isn't.

Oral sex on a penis is not the same as oral sex on a vagina. Firstly the penis itself doesn't perspirate as much as a vagina does.

Secondly, the penis has one very small hole for the release of bodily fluids where as the vagina is one big hole that releases many bodily fluids and therefore the greater the distribution of said fluids over the larger area.

Thirdly, girls do have periods so the vagina can be covered in blood during the few days of the month.

Also, many have expressed that a clean vagina can taste salty/fishy/other unfavourable tastes where as a clean penis doesn't. This is because it is easier to keep clean.

Finally, it's scientifically proven that per unit area a vagina has more bacteria than the penis does.

So there you have it, oral sex shouldn't always be a case of give and take. Not to say oral sex should never be done on girls, but if the guy is unwilling it's only fair that the girl does not get enraged and think he's not returning the favour...because for the guy oral sex is under much more difficult conditions than it is for the girl.

Scroll to see replies

Hear hear!
Oh, lol. you're a ladies man, hmm?
Im happy to give oral and not recieve.
Reply 4
Some guys just don't wash properly.
AND don't you piss out that same hole? Everyday?
Just 69-it and the problem is solved.
Reply 5
I dated a girl who had never received head and hated the idea of it. Oh lawd was I in heaven.
Buster_Bunny
Im happy to give oral and not recieve.

HI!
:sexface:
Reply 7
metalexi
Some guys just don't wash properly.
AND don't you piss out that same hole? Everyday?

I would have thought that as both genitalia have this feature, the OP has removed the need to mention it.
Man up!
Reply 9
maybe i'm weird, but I rather like going down on a girl :smile:
Small123
I would have thought that as both genitalia have this feature, the OP has removed the need to mention it.

Think you need some sex-ed kiddo. Girls don't pee out of their vaginas.
Reply 11
I love eating pussy. It's like being in my own personal vaginal heaven. Honestly, any guy who does not is a closet case.
lodzinski
maybe i'm weird, but I rather like going down on a girl :smile:

In my experience this is the general consensus.
Reply 13
metalexi

The perfect solution.
Playboy King
I was thinking exactly this :rofl:

Er. I can't believe I'm having to repeat that girls don't pee out of their vaginas.
Reply 15
Small123

The emphasis on girls being "dirty" was more of a reason to point out something he missed out. I'm sure you dettol your dick everyday though.
Reply 16
missygeorgia
Er. I can't believe I'm having to repeat that girls don't pee out of their vaginas.

Ridiculous eh?
From blokes I know, many are quite happy to not receive, but give! . . . :dontknow: . . .
Reply 18
Yeah but come on ...
Who gets the most pleasure out of sex in general?
Who gets the least pain out of sex in general?
Men generally get it a little better in the whole sex subject than women, so maybe we should get something for all this!
Why do you know what a penis tastes like?

Latest

Trending

Trending