The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Solihull :wink: just ignore chelmsly wood and kingshurst lol.
Solihull, Edgbaston, Little Aston, Four Oaks, Sutton Coldfield and Barnt Green are the nicest area in Birmingham.
Reply 62
With most towns etc they have posh parts and parts that are dives. Lots of people say my town (Leamington Spa) is posh but half of it is very posh whilst the other half is'nt (Guess where i live?) Same with Warwick, Kenilworth, Stratford, same applies to Inner London.
Lots of villages around south Warwickshire/Oxfordshire that are mainly posh i'd say.
Johnni
With most towns etc they have posh parts and parts that are dives. Lots of people say my town (Leamington Spa) is posh but half of it is very posh whilst the other half is'nt (Guess where i live?) Same with Warwick, Kenilworth, Stratford, same applies to Inner London.
Lots of villages around south Warwickshire/Oxfordshire that are mainly posh i'd say.

I agree with this, though South Warwickshire and particularly Oxforshire are very close to being southern. Oxford is definitely south - east, but the northern parts of the county do have a lot more links to the midlands (mercia etc.).
Reply 64
Sutton.

I'm so jealous of the people who were born into families in Sutton. Rich gits.
Sutton Coldfield springs to mind first. Though Edgbaston had some amazzzing houses when I drove through.
Posh??? And the Midlands??? These two things do not mix together. If you want posh I’d head down South mate
(edited 4 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending