The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Leeds diversity? Leeds or nottingham trent

always wanted to go to Nottingham but I recently got an uncondtional offer to study at university of leeds. Leeds would be such a great opportunity but I feel like its not very diverse compared to nottingham or any other unis in the midlands and I feel like I would be out of place?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
always wanted to go to Nottingham but I recently got an uncondtional offer to study at university of leeds. Leeds would be such a great opportunity but I feel like its not very diverse compared to nottingham or any other unis in the midlands and I feel like I would be out of place?
from a poc if you believe leeds would be a better opportunity then i'd go for it. being in notts myself (not for uni tho) i can say that's v diverse here but if ur already used to going to PWIs I'd say sacrificing something you feel strongly abt isn't really gonna be worth it in the long run.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
I was in Leeds for the offer holder day last week. Can definitely say it's extremely diverse there. Lots of international students! I loved the atmosphere :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest