The Student Room Group

Chav kids terrorising old people!

Arghh it’s so bad. My Grandmother lives in meadow well and has lived in her house since she got married 50 years ago. The area is not great but the house is really big and traditionally large families have lived on the street and there has been no problems. But within the last year a couple of rough chav families have moved to the end of the street and there kids are running riot and terrorising all the old people on the street. They are running through the gardens climbing over the fences and destroying all the plants etc whilst doing so. Making bud bombs and throwing them of the windows, knocking on the door at like 10/11 o clock at night then running away. Shining laser pens through the window and stealing the milk that gets delivered in the morning. What can I do about it? The police seem reluctant to take any action and there parents don’t seem to care about they way their children behave. My grandmother is now scared to leave the house unless someone is with her and she just feels like a victim in her own hope, it makes me so sad! :mad:

Scroll to see replies

kick **** out of them. if the parents whinge do them too. The violence will teach them in a language they understand. problem solved.
Reply 2
Solution:

Reply 3
im surprised theyre up early enough to steal the milk...
Reply 4
Beating them up is the usual solution.

tom//
im surprised theyre up early enough to steal the milk...

I doubt they get up early, they probably just don't go to bed.
Reply 5
ELN
Arghh it’s so bad. My Grandmother lives in meadow well and has lived in her house since she got married 50 years ago. The area is not great but the house is really big and traditionally large families have lived on the street and there has been no problems. But within the last year a couple of rough chav families have moved to the end of the street and there kids are running riot and terrorising all the old people on the street. They are running through the gardens climbing over the fences and destroying all the plants etc whilst doing so. Making bud bombs and throwing them of the windows, knocking on the door at like 10/11 o clock at night then running away. Shining laser pens through the window and stealing the milk that gets delivered in the morning. What can I do about it? The police seem reluctant to take any action and there parents don’t seem to care about they way their children behave. My grandmother is now scared to leave the house unless someone is with her and she just feels like a victim in her own hope, it makes me so sad! :mad:

Video tape then! get your camera out and put it near the window or whatever. If you want to go the police you need hard evidence. Now they will probably just say ah well we got better things to do then parenting some chavs.
Reply 6
kick lumps out of them.
take revenge on them and their house, catch them and have a baseball bat handy and play a little chav baseball see how much blood you can get out of them, helpful if a sign goes up that states they trespassors will be beaten or shot
Reply 8
piss in the milk then put it back, broken glass on the top of the fence stuff like that, they might soon learn there lesson, if not borrow kevin_123's fake mp5k
the police won't do anything even with evidence, even if they do they will only get a warning or another asbo and thats not exactly going to make them change their behaviour, best solution beat the crap out of them and their family, maybe burn their house down another solution
muckie
piss in the milk then put it back, broken glass on the top of the fence stuff like that, they might soon learn there lesson, if not borrow kevin_123's fake mp5k

THIS, laxatives, hell lace it with poison. Of course with todays "justice" system you'd go to jail for it.

It's your milk, within your property, what's the world coming to when an old lady can't put say...I don't know...200mg(lethal dose for a healthy person is roughly 120, playing it safe) of morphine into her milk?

If not morphine, good old fashioned lye!(sodium hydroxide.), Dissolve it until no more will......

crazy world when you can't do the above to YOUR MILK on YOUR LAND. :biggrin:
realistically, i think they have to start fining parents for their kids behaviour, because at the mo ther's nothing to make them take control of their kids!
That's awful:s-smilie:
Now it would be nice to think that if you got some hard evidenced the police would take a bit more notice. They might...

Probably what you're going to have to do is percevere. Make it more trouble for the local police to not do something, if you know what I mean. Write to them once a fortnight. Phone them every single time there is an incident. Easier said than done, but a little bit of Chinese Water Torture might just do the trick. Drip..Drip..Drip

Alternatively, are there other residents who are also being annoyed by this? Could you network with them and form a residents associateion where people look out for each other? Public disapproval might just be enough to shame some of the Chav's mums into action, perhaps. At the very least your granny won't feel so isolated and victimised if she knows that others are aware and watching out for her.

If all else fails- Watch Harry Brown hehe
Reply 13
Nashy19
Beating them up is the usual solution.

I doubt they get up early, they probably just don't go to bed.

I've walked in as the milkmans delivered before :smile:
I think this is actually really sad and this thread represents the problems that a lot of families are having across the UK. Its terrible that people can feel so helpless and threatened even when in their own homes. Even more annoying is that the police and local council refuse to act upon reports of this kind of behaviour. If they DO, it tends to be a few hours too late or nothing ever actually happens. When they do get caught, they just get a warning.

To add injury to insult, if OP were actually to do something like confront these kids, chances are he/she would be the one to face legal reprimand.

OP, I feel for you. I've had to live on streets where kids just smash windows constantly and harrass everyone. My previous house has now had to have all of its windows boarded up because the yobbos are smashing the windows. As soon as they get replaced they get smashed again. The police don't give a ****.
Hmm couple of heavey/well built family members to confront them should do the trick
Reply 16
ELN
OP
GodspeedGehenna
I think this is actually really sad and this thread represents the problems that a lot of families are having across the UK. Its terrible that people can feel so helpless and threatened even when in their own homes. Even more annoying is that the police and local council refuse to act upon reports of this kind of behaviour. If they DO, it tends to be a few hours too late or nothing ever actually happens. When they do get caught, they just get a warning.

To add injury to insult, if OP were actually to do something like confront these kids, chances are he/she would be the one to face legal reprimand.

OP, I feel for you. I've had to live on streets where kids just smash windows constantly and harrass everyone. My previous house has now had to have all of its windows boarded up because the yobbos are smashing the windows. As soon as they get replaced they get smashed again. The police don't give a ****.

All the council have done it to send a neighbourhood watch patrol van around. It's a really marked van and stands out quite easily and only drives up and down the street once a night so the chances of them catching anything are really slim.

I doubt I can do anything myself I couldn't scare anyone but my brother has gone after them before and i've had to stop him, chances are he'd either get into a lot of trouble with the police or end up getting stabbed. I know it sounds stupid but so many of these groups of kids carry weapons on them.

I might try the camera thing but I'm not sure if it's legal and what sort of camera I would need to get proper evidence, they all wear hoodies or beanie hats so I would think it would be hard to prove who it was. :frown:
disconnect their electricity
ELN
I might try the camera thing but I'm not sure if it's legal and what sort of camera I would need to get proper evidence, they all wear hoodies or beanie hats so I would think it would be hard to prove who it was. :frown:

I don't think you would be prosecuted for filming intruders onto your own property, at least you would have some material to show to the police. Digital camcorder will do the trick. Doesn't have to expensive, try and borrow if you can.
Reply 19
Lack of Creativity
I don't think you would be prosecuted for filming intruders onto your own property, at least you would have some material to show to the police. Digital camcorder will do the trick. Doesn't have to expensive, try and borrow if you can.

This. Just hide it, say, point it out of a window and leave something (inconsequential) in the view of the camera that they will be tempted to steal or vandalise.

Latest

Trending

Trending