The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Reply 41
ELN
OP
ish90an

Haha he dies in the end of this film though! Awww Gran Torino such a good but sad film. :frown:
aurorabrown
Now it would be nice to think that if you got some hard evidenced the police would take a bit more notice. They might..

yeah knowing the police youll get done for failing to put up a sign saying images are being recorded, then the evidence will be thrown out as it doesnt meet "evidential standards" not being on a certified approved camera system, not to mention the woman will go skitz claiming your filming children and are a pedo or something equally stupid!!!

Memphis
Put on some camo gear, find a nice tree to sit in and ambush them with a paintball gun. After a few nights of relentless attack from an unknown location every time they leave the house they'll be too scared to come out :p:

Why use paintball guns???

BOOOOOMMMMMMM

Just dont shoot from your window but somewhere else incase forensics trace the trajectory!
I reckon it's the parents that are stealing the milk. I highly doubt it's the kids by themselves...
Reply 44
ELN
Arghh it’s so bad. My Grandmother lives in meadow well and has lived in her house since she got married 50 years ago. The area is not great but the house is really big and traditionally large families have lived on the street and there has been no problems. But within the last year a couple of rough chav families have moved to the end of the street and there kids are running riot and terrorising all the old people on the street. They are running through the gardens climbing over the fences and destroying all the plants etc whilst doing so. Making bud bombs and throwing them of the windows, knocking on the door at like 10/11 o clock at night then running away. Shining laser pens through the window and stealing the milk that gets delivered in the morning. What can I do about it? The police seem reluctant to take any action and there parents don’t seem to care about they way their children behave. My grandmother is now scared to leave the house unless someone is with her and she just feels like a victim in her own hope, it makes me so sad! :mad:

Try the legal stuff - record them (is that legal) etc. and report it to the police.

It very rarely helps.

Obvious solution is intimidation. You decide.

If you're confident you won't get caught, you turn the tables and drop a scoop of dog's droppings through their letterbox with a note of 'what comes around goes around'.
Reply 45
These posts are hilariously funny to read - some of the suggestions that people are coming up with are just brilliant!
Contact the Council. They are the appropriate people to deal with ongoing problems, and they will look at things like ASBOS

Latest

Trending

Trending