The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
psychologist
Its got to be said everyone i speak to believes that Bush knows exactly what he is doing when to be honest he couldn't organise his way out of a paper bag...He really is as thick as two short planks

Lay off him! Haven't we all heard enough about how much certain people think he is 'as thick as two short planks'. CHANGE THE RECORD!
Reply 161
Nafisa
Bush hasnt done any war crimes....dont make me laugh.....

tell me a war crime that he could be convicted of
Reply 162
Okay, verrrrry long thread so I didn't read all of it, but just to say: read 'Stupid White Men' by Michael Moore. I've only just started it but i would already highly recommend it. At the minute it's explaining the corrupt voting process that occured and how Bush managed to be come president even thought 154 million of the 200 million votes did not vote for him...
Reply 163
emma_
Okay, verrrrry long thread so I didn't read all of it, but just to say: read 'Stupid White Men' by Michael Moore. I've only just started it but i would already highly recommend it. At the minute it's explaining the corrupt voting process that occured and how Bush managed to be come president even thought 154 million of the 200 million votes did not vote for him...

Just promise me you will remember one thing, no one is objective, he also has entrenched interests that he has to defend. And lies, damned lies and statistics. Bush had more than 46 million of the votes and even in Britain it is possible to win a landslide victory with a small amount of votes e.g. Labour at the last general election where only 24% of electorate voted for htem.
Reply 164
I know, I did politics last year, theres pros and cons of all voting systems, so hard to decide which one is best...
Reply 165
JSM
only 24% of electorate voted for htem.

That's because there are so many people around who don't give a toss about voting, but they still complain when they disagree with something the government does. Hypocrites.
Reply 166
Bush is evil and selfish but you can't compare him to people like Bin Laden and Hassan Huisan they just kill for the sake of it.

Bush dosn't set out to kill people its just his actions do. I suppose the war did at least lead to Hussain being captured which can only be a good thing.
Reply 167
amazingtrade
Bush is evil and selfish but you can't compare him to people like Bin Laden and Hassan Huisan they just kill for the sake of it.

Bush dosn't set out to kill people its just his actions do. I suppose the war did at least lead to Hussain being captured which can only be a good thing.

Can only be a good thing.
Reply 168
Nafisa
I think their both pathetic, evil men and are as bad as each other. If I had my way I would put both of them on trial for war crimes.
As to where I would rather live at the mo I think the west, even though there are terrorist warnings, is the safest place to be. In the west there are so many more opportunities available through education, healthcare etc which may not be available in places in asia and as I was born here I dont know anything else.............. :rolleyes:

THEY ARE AS BAD AS EACH OTHER? OMG....
Reply 169
Adhsur
THEY ARE AS BAD AS EACH OTHER? OMG....

Adhsur, ever studied American history...?
Reply 170
J.S.
Adhsur, ever studied American history...?

what the hell has native americans got to do with George W. Bush and Saddam Hussein
Reply 171
JSM
what the hell has native americans got to do with George W. Bush and Saddam Hussein

Whoever said anything about the Native Americans?
Reply 172
J.S.
Whoever said anything about the Native Americans?

what american history are you going to go on about then
Reply 173
JSM
what american history are you going to go on about then

Why didn't you just ask before, rather than making such a silly baseless assumption?
Reply 174
So the debate has reached an end, Is George bush a fool or not?
Reply 175
J.S.
Why didn't you just ask before, rather than making such a silly baseless assumption?

Because im lazy and i fail to see what relevence any historical evidence could have to do with a person who has only been alive for fourty (or so) years
Reply 176
CHAD
Lay off him! Haven't we all heard enough about how much certain people think he is 'as thick as two short planks'. CHANGE THE RECORD!

Well are you arguing he is clever then? I mean how much have you heard and are you saying it is wrong to use your voice against someone when you believe them in the wrong?
Reply 177
psychologist
So the debate has reached an end, Is George bush a fool or not?

No George Bush is an american.
Reply 178
Why dont we just beg to differ....eh. I think Bush is a murderer and is no different to terrorist organisations its just instead of suicide bombers he has his army at his disposal..... :frown:
Reply 179
Nafisa
Why dont we just beg to differ....eh. I think Bush is a murderer and is no different to terrorist organisations its just instead of suicide bombers he has his army at his disposal..... :frown:

Because you are putting forward an argument ridled with inconsistencies, how is he a murderer, hass he killed anyone in cold blood with his own hands.

Latest

Trending

Trending