Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomheppy)
    I've got a crush on Communism.
    Why have the red a month apart?
    Communism flows so well.

this girl I know. we used to get along like a house on fire, couldn't go on a few hours without speaking to each other. only now it can go days without contact and I get the feeling if I didn't contact her she wouldn't contact me.

I just don't know why she would change like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    Why have the red a month apart?
    Communism flows so well.
    But seriously, I've got a crush on Obama-girl.

ReputationRep:
    I have a crush....... chocolate shells... yum!!!!

There I said it... I LOVE YOU CHOCOLATE SHELLS!!!!! (and Lidl)

:o:

On a more serious note... to answer the question.

I kinda do... but don't if ya see what I mean.... and I think it's most likely to be unrequited but I hope it isn't yeh... and no progress

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomheppy)
    But seriously, I've got a crush on Obama-girl.
    If this a reference I'm missing or an odd reference to the add on to whose nailin' palin...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    If this a reference I'm missing or an odd reference to the add on to whose nailin' palin...
    Ur missing a reference:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amber_Lee_Ettinger

ReputationRep:
    I've got one, but I really am trying to not act upon it because I am heading to the UK this fall for uni and don't want to deal with breaking it off or anything like that. I don't really know what to do about it, actually. Any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm starting to develop one. I have the feeling it's unrequited, while I've known the person for several months, I don't think I've been properly friend zoned yet but still, I don't get the feeling she likes me in that way. I'm not doing much about it, starting to try and make more conversations but I'm too shy.

ReputationRep:
    Strangely, in the last week, all remnants of my crush have faded, thank God. Hurt like hell for 9 months.

ReputationRep:
    Yessssssss i8p[9o87[97pyio :puppyeyes: whether it is unrequited or not, I dunno. :ninja: I hope it isn't. I don't think I've got a chance, though, unless I tell him. ¬_¬ But that's unlikely. :bawling:

(Original post by Ladipidoo)
    Yessssssss i8p[9o87[97pyio :puppyeyes: whether it is unrequited or not, I dunno. :ninja: I hope it isn't. I don't think I've got a chance, though, unless I tell him. ¬_¬ But that's unlikely. :bawling:
    Hey. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Qaz25)
    I have a crush....... chocolate shells... yum!!!!

There I said it... I LOVE YOU CHOCOLATE SHELLS!!!!! (and Lidl)

:o:

On a more serious note... to answer the question.

I kinda do... but don't if ya see what I mean.... and I think it's most likely to be unrequited but I hope it isn't yeh... and no progress
    LIDL PHUCKING RULES!!!! :woo: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    Hey. :sexface:
    Hello, you!

ReputationRep:
    Got 4 different crushes. One is really close to materialising, one was warmer but is now colder, one out right dislikes me for telling her that if we had sex it wouldn't mean anything (dunno how I'm gonna pull this one back), the last one doesn't like the idea of me seeing other gals.

ReputationRep:
    Crush? Hell no! Im in this world to FBGM!

ReputationRep:
    Yes I do, completely unrequited, don't even want to try anything cause we work for the same company & I'm totally againt embarrassing myself.

Still, we're meeting up on Friday or Sunday evening, might get a bottle of wine and the loose lips out.

Massive, long standing, often unbearable crush. Almost certainly unrequited.

She left Uni last summer and when I see her it all comes back. I truly think she is one of the best people in the world.

She has a boyfriend. I'm a loser. Whaddaya Gonna Do, Life Goes On.

ReputationRep:
    I'll chill here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becksy)
    Oh dear. Have a talk with him about it maybe?
    We've talked about it alot, lol.. but he's never very clear about anything and now it's all starting to give me second thoughts about uni in Sept. One of my choices was an option since Year 12/13, before I met him, then I realised he goes to uni like 15 mins train away which is kind of an incentive.. I could go, it could work out.. but then again there's a chance things might change by then and I don't want that to distract for three years.

ReputationRep:
    yes

although I am not so sure she feels the same, she seems a bit 'off' as of late, but not sure if that's just in my head or she actually has gone off me

as for someone crushing on me? not that I am aware of.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 14, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.