The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

But seriously, I've got a crush on Obama-girl.
Reply 61
I have a crush....... chocolate shells... yum!!!!

There I said it... I LOVE YOU CHOCOLATE SHELLS!!!!! (and Lidl)

:o:

On a more serious note... to answer the question.

I kinda do... but don't if ya see what I mean.... and I think it's most likely to be unrequited but I hope it isn't yeh... and no progress
Reply 63
I've got one, but I really am trying to not act upon it because I am heading to the UK this fall for uni and don't want to deal with breaking it off or anything like that. I don't really know what to do about it, actually. Any ideas?
I think I'm starting to develop one. I have the feeling it's unrequited, while I've known the person for several months, I don't think I've been properly friend zoned yet but still, I don't get the feeling she likes me in that way. I'm not doing much about it, starting to try and make more conversations but I'm too shy.
Strangely, in the last week, all remnants of my crush have faded, thank God. Hurt like hell for 9 months.
Yessssssss i8p[9o87[97pyio :puppyeyes: whether it is unrequited or not, I dunno. :ninja: I hope it isn't. I don't think I've got a chance, though, unless I tell him. ¬_¬ But that's unlikely. :bawling:
Ladipidoo
Yessssssss i8p[9o87[97pyio :puppyeyes: whether it is unrequited or not, I dunno. :ninja: I hope it isn't. I don't think I've got a chance, though, unless I tell him. ¬_¬ But that's unlikely. :bawling:

Hey. :sexface:
Qaz25
I have a crush....... chocolate shells... yum!!!!

There I said it... I LOVE YOU CHOCOLATE SHELLS!!!!! (and Lidl)

:o:

On a more serious note... to answer the question.

I kinda do... but don't if ya see what I mean.... and I think it's most likely to be unrequited but I hope it isn't yeh... and no progress

LIDL PHUCKING RULES!!!! :woo: :woo:
+ polarity -
Hey. :sexface:

Hello, you! :h:
Got 4 different crushes. One is really close to materialising, one was warmer but is now colder, one out right dislikes me for telling her that if we had sex it wouldn't mean anything (dunno how I'm gonna pull this one back), the last one doesn't like the idea of me seeing other gals.
Crush? Hell no! Im in this world to FBGM!
Yes I do, completely unrequited, don't even want to try anything cause we work for the same company & I'm totally againt embarrassing myself.

Still, we're meeting up on Friday or Sunday evening, might get a bottle of wine and the loose lips out.
Massive, long standing, often unbearable crush. Almost certainly unrequited.

She left Uni last summer and when I see her it all comes back. I truly think she is one of the best people in the world.

She has a boyfriend. I'm a loser. Whaddaya Gonna Do, Life Goes On.
Reply 74
I'll chill here.
Reply 75
Becksy
Oh dear. Have a talk with him about it maybe?

We've talked about it alot, lol.. but he's never very clear about anything and now it's all starting to give me second thoughts about uni in Sept. One of my choices was an option since Year 12/13, before I met him, then I realised he goes to uni like 15 mins train away which is kind of an incentive.. I could go, it could work out.. but then again there's a chance things might change by then and I don't want that to distract for three years.
Reply 76
yes

although I am not so sure she feels the same, she seems a bit 'off' as of late, but not sure if that's just in my head or she actually has gone off me

as for someone crushing on me? not that I am aware of.
Reply 77
Yes. Too shy to talk to her though. Gonna change that today. Valentines at the weekend so a great time to ask the person you like.
I'm not sure if I still care for the guy I had a crush on for about 3 years. Sad, I know. I told him I liked him and he said he wanted to talk to me about it in person and we kept meeting up and avoiding it like the plague. Now we're not friends but when I was going to uni (or so I thought) he gave me advice and the last one was an "imperative", he looked me straight in the eye and said "Don't forget me".

He also told me that he loved me the most, I responded telling him that was the most sarcastic thing he'd ever said, and he said "or sincerest.. you decide"

Ah, I'm such a reject. We've not spoken in months due to.. things and he gave a mutual friend a christmas card to give to me. Plus he's got a girlfriend now. DIRE.
Reply 79
I have one. On everyone. :suith:

Latest

Trending

Trending