The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Peachesishere
Hmmm i quite like it.
Your arms are small...cute :o:

im sorry but how can you like it?-no definition is a horrible thing! Isn't everything nowadays about definition?? Are girls being honest saying they like this? To me this just looks like someone who has put in zero effort. there is nothing to say, and so i bid you farwell.... no offence again op.
Reply 81
ELN
I prefer it if a boy can make me feel safe when he holds me. It looks like I would have to protect you. :frown:

:hahaha: :toofunny: :hahaha: :toofunny:
Reply 82
slakhands
basically you gotta just put alot of hard work in- like do press-ups iwth your hands touching each other and other ****. you dont need to go to gym to get in good shape.only if you really wana bulk.you can get weights for home. gym is ******* gay anyway dude.

have you had a bad experience at the gym?

I aint buying a barbell,bench and dumbells, when I could use em for pretty cheap...
slakhands
im sorry but how can you like it?-no definition is a horrible thing! Isn't everything nowadays about definition?? Are girls being honest saying they like this? To me this just looks like someone who has put in zero effort. there is nothing to say, and so i bid you farwell.... no offence again op.

I love OPs body. I would rather a guy have OP's body to oversculpted and too hard. Urgh! My boyfriend has a similar slim build. If OP wants to go to the gym then thats up to him, but he doesnt really need to. What lovely soft skin! mmmmmmm
looks good :smile: Everyone has different bodies
Reply 85
kwm91
Just wondering what you thought about this body type?

I don't go to the gym or anything, just wondered would this put you off? or do you not mind this body type?

considering getting a gym membership....

you big bender what u do wax your chest and stomach?
Reply 86
kwm91
have you had a bad experience at the gym?

I aint buying a barbell,bench and dumbells, when I could use em for pretty cheap...

umm na i do like the gym as it's more competitive in a sense. But unless you live close to the gym, i prefer knowing i can work out when i want too. Also gyms get busy, and often i just dont like the atmosphere of gyms. seems too fake, and ALOT of people in gyms are just that, FAKES. I take working out seriously though and could have played football to a very high level. It all depends how much u want it really. im just saying that a gym membership doesnt gurantee good results. You'll probably be offered steroids on the first day lol. You can always use the sauna/steamroom though if you dont wana put in the hard work. chin up
Reply 87
Eveiebaby
I love OPs body. I would rather a guy have OP's body to oversculpted and too hard. Urgh! My boyfriend has a similar slim build. If OP wants to go to the gym then thats up to him, but he doesnt really need to. What lovely soft skin! mmmmmmm

wow really i never know this (doesnt make sense to my small brain). I just hate anything undefined- almost obsessive i guess. I dont mean oversculptured just not soft-skin looking like you pointed out. Surely you appreciate pecs though? Girls are stangeeeeeeeee
Sakapaka
No. what they really want is this. I have now hijacked your thread.

Spoiler

lmao at the Arshavin vid.
Sakapaka
No. what they really want is this. I have now hijacked your thread.

Spoiler

:yep:
Reply 90
dzeh
you big bender what u do wax your chest and stomach?

I feel privledged to be replying to such a fine quote. Can i credit you for the above statement somehow?
Reply 91
slakhands
I feel privledged to be replying to such a fine quote. Can i credit you for the above statement somehow?

This thread was clearly for GIRLS, so could you couple of knob jockeys go and **** each other off somewhere else please?
slakhands
wow really i never know this (doesnt make sense to my small brain). I just hate anything undefined- almost obsessive i guess. I dont mean oversculptured just not soft-skin looking like you pointed out. Surely you appreciate pecs though? Girls are stangeeeeeeeee

hmmmmm. Not bothered about pecs. But pecs usually come accompanied with muscly arms, so perhaps personally the most I would prefer is someone who works out very minimally, but is naturally slim. Op could have more bulk if he wanted to. Just not too muscly. Too muscly is not good. Hard bodies arent huggable. Soft skin feels smooth and sensual. :sexface:
Also, I dont think muscleheads look good in clothes. It's much more chic and refined to have a slim/average bulid.
Reply 93
Better than a beer belly. :smile:
Reply 94
You're like I was about two years ago. I started doing body weight conditioning which is absolutely brilliant for guys who cant really put on weight. It really adds and builds muscle, not so much on the weight side but ah well.

I'd suggest frog stands and tuck planche's, 60 seconds a piece.
Reply 95
TSR:

:facepalm:
Reply 96
quite girly
Reply 97
Girls like it.
Start exercising for the times when you want a real women.
kwm91
Just wondering what you thought about this body type?

I don't go to the gym or anything, just wondered would this put you off? or do you not mind this body type?

considering getting a gym membership....

if m honest most girls are so worried about their own bodies, they dont think overly about guys, especially when there's nothing offensive about it like yours. its totally fine not a turn off at all but if your unsure then get yourself to the gym....thats all my advice :smile: just be happy with whoever you are, and if a girls gonna judge you over your body, she's not worth it xxx
Reply 99
AshMcD
I'd be much more put off by the state of your mirror than the state of your body.

His mirror is quite dire. xd.

You're quite pretty to be honest (thread starter).

Latest

Trending

Trending