The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

cos people with unconditionals are more likely to turn them down so they get a better idea of how many places they have.
Reply 161
glasgow did unconditionals and about 3/4 days later people got conditionals
Rachhyyyy
glasgow did unconditionals and about 3/4 days later people got conditionals

would you choose liverpool over glasgow?
Reply 163
Annaconda
they might be doing it by week, and only have given out offer from the first weeks interviews. thats what i hope anyway.

cos people with unconditionals are more likely to turn them down so they get a better idea of how many places they have.

No, they haven't. Rachel had an interview the same day as me: 20th January.

Urgh, I'm sorry for being so pessimistic.
Reply 164
UNCONDITIONAL LIVERPOOL OFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:
Woo :smile: Well Done On All The Offers! :biggrin:
samz56
UNCONDITIONAL LIVERPOOL OFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!
makes the 2 gap years worthwhile doesnt it
Reply 167
awh well done sam :smile:
Reply 168
Omg this makes it so worthwhile!!!!!! 3 years i've waited for this moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know what to say!!!!!!!!! :woo:
steph_v
But why would they do unconditionals first? Why would that make sense?

coz glasgow did the same!!!
might be waiting till march 11th
samz56
Omg this makes it so worthwhile!!!!!! 3 years i've waited for this moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know what to say!!!!!!!!! :woo:

aaa well done!!!!!!! you totally deserve it!!!!!!
:yes:
Reply 171
Well done people, yeah at glasgow it was actually about a week after the unconditionals that the conditionals came out so don't worry too much.
Reply 172
well done on the unconditionals. mega pleased for you all! :biggrin:
Reply 173
x_dwin_ffeimys_x
aaa well done!!!!!!! you totally deserve it!!!!!!
:yes:

Thankyou so much, arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats so much :biggrin: You've waited so long for that, you reeeeally deserve it!
samz56

:jumphug: WELL DONE!
Reply 176
ClaireW2708
Oh my god, congrats! Do you prefer that or Bristol? Though you're probably too exited to care right now :p:

Definitely Liverpool, I want to stay close to home and know the uni well already. So so happy :biggrin:
.captainsarah
Oh gosh, that's awful :frown:
Hope his owner is okay :hugs:

She is still really upset she saw the whole thing happen. Shes a very strong person though came and rode her horse tonight, i couldnt do that!
Well done on the Liverpool offers! :woo:

PowerLewis
I prefer trying to sell them something instead. It's usually something farm related as my father, ever the farmer-wannabe, buys tractors and trailers and sheds and farming equipment off eBay before realising he can't/has nowhere to use it.
"Hmm, that broadband offer is almost as good as the horse trailer I have for sale? Do you keep horses...no? Well with this trailer, you could get ready to start transporting them, and then you're half way there!"

They start agreeing just so they can try and steer the conversation back, and then you go in for the hard sell :wink:

It's far more fun to try and sell them the things that they're selling, trust me :p: They get very confused.
Reply 179
LIVERPOOL UNCONDITIONALLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending