The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Naww, guys, we made it to 10000 :p:
Reply 2
:frown: i want the old one back.
Reply 3
Yeah, we took longer than the year before, though.
Reply 4
But we're better than last years, so it doesn't matter :p:
Reply 5
everyone was just waiting for someone else to make it then i think lol.

and becky,,,what you said in the other thread before it was locked..
what id say to the farmer would be along these lines...
"dear mr farmer, there's this girl i met once when we were both PISSED ASSSS, she can come too right?? she seemed nice..."
it would go down a treat! :p:

xx
Reply 6
WAHOOOOO new thread and i havnt had a rejection yet, GET IN!!!
Reply 7
emmaaa..
"dear mr farmer, there's this girl i met once when we were both PISSED ASSSS, she can come too right?? she seemed nice..."
it would go down a treat! :p:

xx

Haha, of course it would :smile:

The farm i went to last year aren't lambing this year, gay :frown:
Reply 8
Rachhyyyy
WAHOOOOO new thread and i havnt had a rejection yet, GET IN!!!

You won't be getting any rejections, Rach. Full house, I'm sure :woo:
Reply 9
WOO :smile: New thread...

Then again...I'm already missing the old one. :frown:
Reply 10
New thread :biggrin:

I wanted the 10,000th post :frown:
Lady_Pendragon

heyy yeah mine's at 3.40 but i'm aiming to get there around 12ish i think, and yes we need a passport photo and yes to references :smile:
Reply 12
hannah_vet
heyy yeah mine's at 3.40 but i'm aiming to get there around 12ish i think, and yes we need a passport photo and yes to references :smile:

is this Bristol?
Reply 13
just got email earlier from glasgow saying vet school applicants day is now full. Did any1 know there was one???? Couldn find it anywhere n was told they'd tell us personally. ....BUMS!!!!!
Reply 14
Awww, I missed the creating of the new thread! I am having insane amounts of fun on my farm, best half term ever! Also sorted out some lambing at Easter, so a seriously good day today:biggrin: :woo: :biggrin:
Reply 15
booo new thread :frown: the other one was the best one ever coz it contained my crazy red offer writing :p:
Reply 16
Cap'n Ruby
just got email earlier from glasgow saying vet school applicants day is now full. Did any1 know there was one???? Couldn find it anywhere n was told they'd tell us personally. ....BUMS!!!!!

I had no clue there was one for vets.. Odd
Reply 17
Emzzzz:)x
I had no clue there was one for vets.. Odd

Exactly!!! It mustv been top secret or something

Still...what poops!!! So annoyed. N i asked on 15th of january n they only just replied
:teehee: Two people I know (and don't like all that much) appear to have broken up....over facebook...and are publicly abusing each other, with all his friends joining in, and some of hers..real mature guys. It is funny though :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending