The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

curryADD
how old is the person? i remember when my fifth grade teacher came out to the class......i was very shocked!

Upper sixth.
Reply 21
Ralfskini
Upper sixth.

how old is that?

like 12 13? sorry, in america we dont have an upper six :confused:
Reply 22
Ralfskini
I felt EXACTLY the same! They were asking me for advice and stuff and I really didn't know what to say. They didnt tell me face to face but online, which was better I suppose.

a bit less blunt i suppose
Reply 23
curryADD
how old is that?

like 12 13? sorry, in america we dont have an upper six :confused:

Try 17+

I would be scared if 12/13 year olds started saying to each other that they like each other...
Reply 24
Try 17+

I would be scared if 12/13 year olds started saying to each other that they like each other...

in america sixth grade is 12 / 13
Try 17+

Ditto.
Reply 26
Its quite normal for 12/13 year olds to have feelings for each other. I wouldn't feel shocked.
Reply 27
pkonline
Its quite normal for 12/13 year olds to have feelings for each other. I wouldn't feel shocked.

Gay feelings?

Cause thats what we were talking about
Reply 28
Gay feelings?

Yep.
Reply 29
Ralfskini
When you say 'friend' you don't happen to be referring to yourself, by any chance?

lol
Reply 30
Gay feelings?

at junior high last year there was a wave of new bis....from 13 yr olds :eek:
Reply 31
curryADD

want to play on isketch.net?
Reply 32
curryADD

my school has like over 40 lesbians
Reply 33
want to play on isketch.net?

SuRE
Reply 34
caz
my school has like over 40 lesbians

yes. and how old are you?

sry 1776 i dont have the right software....im using a mac
Reply 35
curryADD
yes. and how old are you?

sry 1776 i dont have the right software....im using a mac

A mac???????????????? :eek:
Reply 36
A mac???????????????? :eek:

yeah the same type of comp they used to make Lord of the Rings

and they never crash :tongue:
Reply 37
Oh, come on people. Grow up.

Gay people exsist.

Get over it.

It's really no big deal.
snow_white
there will be predjuduce against homosexuals no matter where you go, alot people are just not excepting of the different people in thier community, you may find in most uni's the students are lot more understanding as many you'll find are homosexuals themesleves, but there will still be the ones that name call and hunt you to pick on you.

I would have thought today in the UK prejudice against homosexuals is minimal, because pretty much everyone has grown up and has the maturity to accept and in most cases not be at all discriminatory / see them in a different light. However conflict has arisen from some evangelical Christians - I've seen one go up to a gay guy pointing his finger: "You must not lie with another male...abomination...or you will not inherit the kingdom of God..." :rolleyes:
Reply 39
U definately get all sorts at uni, which can be a good and bad thing! Lots of people express themselves in various ways especially at uni where there is a culture of expression.

Latest

Trending

Trending