The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3800
LAAAMMPPAAARRDDDD... skies it again. Seems **** scared of Carra atm?

All round the Fields of Anfield Road,
Where once we watched the King Kenny play,
(And could he play!)
We had Heighway on the wing,
We had dreams and songs to sing
Of the glory round the Fields of Anfield Road.
Reply 3801
Would have been nice to beat them, but I'm happy finishing top of the group :biggrin:
Reply 3802
Would have been nice to beat them, but I'm happy finishing top of the group :biggrin:
Reply 3803
We are the Champions, Champions of Europe!

Chelsea... first losers?! :eek:
Reply 3804
We are the Champions, Champions of Europe!

Chelsea... first losers?! :eek:
Reply 3805
Essien.

Dirty, filthy player who doesn't accept his own responsibilities. Vile tackles aside, his sportsmanship is, well, you can answer that yourself. Ignoring his rolling theatrics on the floor, today he neither offered Hamann his hand or even looked to apologise.
Reply 3806
Essien.

Dirty, filthy player who doesn't accept his own responsibilities. Vile tackles aside, his sportsmanship is, well, you can answer that yourself. Ignoring his rolling theatrics on the floor, today he neither offered Hamann his hand or even looked to apologise.
Reply 3807
whats the update guys
Reply 3808
whats the update guys
err 0-0?
err 0-0?
Reply 3811
nasht
whats the update guys

Finished 0-0 a while ago, Liverpool top the group. Did you hear Didi's interview btw? His scouse is coming on!
Reply 3812
nasht
whats the update guys

Finished 0-0 a while ago, Liverpool top the group. Did you hear Didi's interview btw? His scouse is coming on!
Reply 3813
lazydays
Yea! And I hate it when he raises his shoulders and does that...WHat?! ME?! Look. *Scuttles off to try and find a picture*

i know what you mean:

http://uk.sports.yahoo.com/040313/8/29ed.html
Reply 3814
lazydays
Yea! And I hate it when he raises his shoulders and does that...WHat?! ME?! Look. *Scuttles off to try and find a picture*

i know what you mean:

http://uk.sports.yahoo.com/040313/8/29ed.html
mjmanoj
guys, u knoe wat...i am a hardcore fan of everton...but all my otha frends think i m a loser cuz i support everton... they say evertons r abt to get relegated...but screw all of dem...EVERTON ALL THE WAY!!!!! u guys saw the recent match!!!!!! wat a victory for the toffees!!!

im guessing your mates support liverpool / arsenal / man utd / chelsea because they've won trophies?
mjmanoj
guys, u knoe wat...i am a hardcore fan of everton...but all my otha frends think i m a loser cuz i support everton... they say evertons r abt to get relegated...but screw all of dem...EVERTON ALL THE WAY!!!!! u guys saw the recent match!!!!!! wat a victory for the toffees!!!

im guessing your mates support liverpool / arsenal / man utd / chelsea because they've won trophies?
Reply 3817
oblivious

Exposure in the south east to the bigger clubs, we both know that's just the way it is. Hats off to this guy for bucking the trend and keep sticking at it.
Reply 3818
oblivious

Exposure in the south east to the bigger clubs, we both know that's just the way it is. Hats off to this guy for bucking the trend and keep sticking at it.
Reply 3819
0-0??? man liverpool is really hanging on, i wouldnt be surprised if they beat chelsea again

Latest