The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Mortimer
on the subject of the ball it looks more like a basket ball :rolleyes:

It does, plus the 'stitching look' in the middle reminds me of an American football. *shudders*
esx77
wow..henry cost that! haha

Reyes cost £17.5m.
Reply 6062
NDGAARONDI
Reyes cost £17.5m.

drogba cost £26m
Daveo
Why is he in the team, i never agreed with the signing in the first place and after tonights performance i've come to the conclusion that he ought to be playing for Burton never mind Utd. Yes he mihgt have scored but he's been awful, sooner utd get rid...the better *rant over*

Saha is a quality player when he's fit. He's had a rough time with injuries since he joined, has suffered set-back after set-back and is only just starting to get a decent run of games. Give him time and he'll be a banging the goals in :biggrin:

PS - How good is it to see Solskjaer playing again? I doubt he'll ever be the same player after the nightmare injury he had, but he looked very good against Burton.
Reply 6064
Owen-Everton as well
Sven - Northern Ireland :biggrin:
yeah balls bit dodgey... but plain simple and effective i like :smile:
Reply 6067
ALLLLLLLLLL round the fields of anfield road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (AND HE COULD PLAY)
We had Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
of Glory, all round the fields of Anfield Road...

^^^^^^^

Great chant, especially on European nights when its not just the Kop doing it but the whole ground...

Where abouts do you boys normally sit at Anfield? And do any of you get to many aways?
they could be one step ahead, as in they might be anticipating that by 2010 all footballs will actually look like that... or not. yeh, the ball's the only weird thing i guess. but it's alright at a first glance. i can see, i think, that with the ball they were going for one of those 1950s vintage things.
How many strikers? Saha, Rooney, van Nistlerooy, Solskjaer and Rossi. And I'm not counting Smith for the same reason as Gudjohnsen at Chelsea - striker turned into midfielder.
Same Allardyce - Bolton? He's been there for goodness knows how long. He's Bolton through and through alright.
Reply 6071
Well, we've got him now.
we haven't got him until it's official. i do think Wenger is taking an uncharacteristic risk by paing £12m though.
Reloaded
we haven't got him until it's official. i do think Wenger is taking an uncharacteristic risk by paing £12m though.

5m is the risk at the moment. Great to know we have finally got him :biggrin:
Reply 6074
Man U to win (Even though I'm a chelsea fan) :biggrin:

Any thoughts?????
yeah... it's also great to know that he rejected the lure of more money from Chelsea, in order to join the club that is best for his future.
as a Gooner, i'm hoping for a draw, and i think it probably will be. i really can't see Liverpool winning. but Utd are a bit inconsistent so it should be an interesting game (unlike the 0-0 draw earlier this season). Hopefully Liverpool can do the rare thing and actually entertain the neutrals.
We should win.
Reply 6078
1-0 Liverpool...

Stevie Finnan to score! You heard it here first :wink:
4-0 to Man.United.

Ruud Van Nistelrooy scores hattrick and Solskjaer is doing comeback again and scores the last one.

Latest