This discussion is closed.
TIGTIG
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I come here day in day out usually and everyone here seems to have their life all planed out.
Will there ever be a day you sit and think am I going down the right road?
I have already wasted a year doing art and now I'm doing AS levels that I feel I may fail and I have revised my hardest I'm just thinking what will I do if I fail.
Anyone here ever felt like this?
TIGTIG
Rep:
?
I guess your all perfect then
sassy_j
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yes, i have

with my biology, i try so hard, it its like some people dont even try, they bunk lessons and stillg et good grades.

a little while ago i just felt like givng it up. I didnt see the point in carrying on, because i knew i was going to fail.

but i have realised with the help of my family, friends and teachers that if i dont try, i wont ever know
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by TIGTIG)
I guess your all perfect then
Well, a-ha, yes.
TIGTIG
Rep:
?
(Original post by sassy_j)
yes, i have

with my biology, i try so hard, it its like some people dont even try, they bunk lessons and stillg et good grades.

a little while ago i just felt like givng it up. I didnt see the point in carrying on, because i knew i was going to fail.

but i have realised with the help of my family, friends and teachers that if i dont try, i wont ever know
yeah I fell the same way exactly I have the help of my teachers biology is my strong point but I've spent the last week revising and I need to sort it all in my head so I can write it down on paperit is a pain The week b4 that i tried to revise Chemistry lol what a waste of time I know definetly iam going to fail that sociology i kind in between I dont know. I will be gutted if i fail biology and sociology I'm only taking 3 as levs teacher advised me to drop pyshchology I wish i dropped chemistry but then i would not get to university without an as in chemistry.

plus i have the I'am slow dissorder
TIGTIG
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mr White)
Well, a-ha, yes.
There is a difference between perfect and nearly perfect nobody can be perfect
sassy_j
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i know its hard, but just keep on trying.

i fasiled my biology last year, but i know deep down that i did not try hard enough.

This yeari am trying so hard, so at least at the end of it i can say i have tried my best, then there is no more you can do

x x x
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
There is a difference between perfect and nearly perfect nobody can be perfect
You would think that, you've never met me.
TIGTIG
Rep:
?
i know its hard, but just keep on trying.

i fasiled my biology last year, but i know deep down that i did not try hard enough.

This yeari am trying so hard, so at least at the end of it i can say i have tried my best, then there is no more you can do

x x x
ok thanx lots nice to know theres nice people on this forum!

I HAVE SEVERAL ARGUEMENTS ABOUT NOTHING I HAVE A REALLY BAD REP but really when i get americans claiming that the english language was stollen from america by us brits do I sit and say nothing?
people on this forum honestly
TIGTIG
Rep:
?
ok your perfect and?
sassy_j
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
lol, there are lots of mini-wars on here over the silliest of things, dont take it personally.

i dnt think i even have any reps :-(
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
ok your perfect and?
Just making sure you knew.
TIGTIG
Rep:
?
lol, there are lots of mini-wars on here over the silliest of things, dont take it personally.

i dnt think i even have any reps :-(
LOL nothing usualy on here is serious, my threads are usually where these mini-wars brake out.

I never take these people seriously though I find them amusing.
TIGTIG
Rep:
?
Just making sure you knew.
i know things you'll never know about.
a pefect person would know what i know
so your perfect and?
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i know things you'll never know about.
a pefect person would know what i know
so your perfect and?
Haven't we already been through this?
TIGTIG
Rep:
?
Haven't we already been through this?
you tell me oh perfect one
ya nichya are you surposed to be latvian
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
you tell me oh perfect one
ya nichya are you surposed to be latvian
Well, yes (by birth, although I think of myself as British by nature).
TIGTIG
Rep:
?
Well, yes (by birth, although I think of myself as British by nature).
so you know no actual russian/latvian
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

LOL you're so funny!!
nikk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Mine has changed a lot. I orginally wanted to be a doctor but didn't have good enough GCSE's (although they weren't bad by any means) and I didn't do Chemistry A-level (although the grades I did get were good enough).

So my initial plan was to go to univerisity anyway to study Biology, got accepted but at the last minute pulled out because I decided if I couldn't be a doctor there would be no point.

I then got a job with local government as an IT engineer. My plan was to do that for one year as a 'gap year' and go to univerisity the following year to study computer science. I applied to the univerisities and got accepted but my experience in the job made me change my mind.

I then went back to my life long ambition to become a doctor and started looking into ways in which I could do it. I have now got a plan which I am definately going to follow:

I have applied to study Human Biology BSc for 2004 entry. I have been accepted on most of my choices now. During my degree I will gain plenty of healthcare related work experience. With any luck I will get a first. I will then apply to medical school for graduate entry. They are a few other little things I need to get sorted but after my Human Bio degree I should be able to get in.

So as you can see, my path has been far from straight but I am now happy that I am finally on the road to fufilling my ambition and getting my dream job. I think the quote in my sig sums up my outlook on life!

Never give up - you may have to go the long way round but if you stick at it you can achieve your goals!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (36)
7.52%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (38)
7.93%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (115)
24.01%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (67)
13.99%
No, nothing has changed (146)
30.48%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (77)
16.08%

Watched Threads