The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I guess your all perfect then
Reply 2
yes, i have

with my biology, i try so hard, it its like some people dont even try, they bunk lessons and stillg et good grades.

a little while ago i just felt like givng it up. I didnt see the point in carrying on, because i knew i was going to fail.

but i have realised with the help of my family, friends and teachers that if i dont try, i wont ever know
Reply 3
TIGTIG
I guess your all perfect then

Well, a-ha, yes.
Reply 4
sassy_j
yes, i have

with my biology, i try so hard, it its like some people dont even try, they bunk lessons and stillg et good grades.

a little while ago i just felt like givng it up. I didnt see the point in carrying on, because i knew i was going to fail.

but i have realised with the help of my family, friends and teachers that if i dont try, i wont ever know

yeah I fell the same way exactly I have the help of my teachers biology is my strong point but I've spent the last week revising and I need to sort it all in my head so I can write it down on paperit is a pain The week b4 that i tried to revise Chemistry lol what a waste of time I know definetly iam going to fail that sociology i kind in between I dont know. I will be gutted if i fail biology and sociology I'm only taking 3 as levs teacher advised me to drop pyshchology I wish i dropped chemistry but then i would not get to university without an as in chemistry.

plus i have the I'am slow dissorder
Reply 5
Mr White
Well, a-ha, yes.

There is a difference between perfect and nearly perfect nobody can be perfect
Reply 6
i know its hard, but just keep on trying.

i fasiled my biology last year, but i know deep down that i did not try hard enough.

This yeari am trying so hard, so at least at the end of it i can say i have tried my best, then there is no more you can do

x x x
Reply 7
TIGTIG
There is a difference between perfect and nearly perfect nobody can be perfect

You would think that, you've never met me.
Reply 8
sassy_j
i know its hard, but just keep on trying.

i fasiled my biology last year, but i know deep down that i did not try hard enough.

This yeari am trying so hard, so at least at the end of it i can say i have tried my best, then there is no more you can do

x x x

ok thanx lots nice to know theres nice people on this forum!

I HAVE SEVERAL ARGUEMENTS ABOUT NOTHING I HAVE A REALLY BAD REP but really when i get americans claiming that the english language was stollen from america by us brits do I sit and say nothing?
people on this forum honestly
Reply 9
Mr White

ok your perfect and?
Reply 10
lol, there are lots of mini-wars on here over the silliest of things, dont take it personally.

i dnt think i even have any reps :-(
Reply 11
TIGTIG
ok your perfect and?

Just making sure you knew.
Reply 12
sassy_j
lol, there are lots of mini-wars on here over the silliest of things, dont take it personally.

i dnt think i even have any reps :-(

LOL nothing usualy on here is serious, my threads are usually where these mini-wars brake out.

I never take these people seriously though I find them amusing.
Reply 13
Mr White
Just making sure you knew.

i know things you'll never know about.
a pefect person would know what i know
so your perfect and?
Reply 14
TIGTIG
i know things you'll never know about.
a pefect person would know what i know
so your perfect and?

Haven't we already been through this?
Reply 15
Mr White
Haven't we already been through this?

you tell me oh perfect one
ya nichya are you surposed to be latvian
Reply 16
TIGTIG
you tell me oh perfect one
ya nichya are you surposed to be latvian

Well, yes (by birth, although I think of myself as British by nature).
Reply 17
Mr White
Well, yes (by birth, although I think of myself as British by nature).

so you know no actual russian/latvian
Reply 18
Mr White

LOL you're so funny!!
Reply 19
Mine has changed a lot. I orginally wanted to be a doctor but didn't have good enough GCSE's (although they weren't bad by any means) and I didn't do Chemistry A-level (although the grades I did get were good enough).

So my initial plan was to go to univerisity anyway to study Biology, got accepted but at the last minute pulled out because I decided if I couldn't be a doctor there would be no point.

I then got a job with local government as an IT engineer. My plan was to do that for one year as a 'gap year' and go to univerisity the following year to study computer science. I applied to the univerisities and got accepted but my experience in the job made me change my mind.

I then went back to my life long ambition to become a doctor and started looking into ways in which I could do it. I have now got a plan which I am definately going to follow:

I have applied to study Human Biology BSc for 2004 entry. I have been accepted on most of my choices now. During my degree I will gain plenty of healthcare related work experience. With any luck I will get a first. I will then apply to medical school for graduate entry. They are a few other little things I need to get sorted but after my Human Bio degree I should be able to get in.

So as you can see, my path has been far from straight but I am now happy that I am finally on the road to fufilling my ambition and getting my dream job. I think the quote in my sig sums up my outlook on life!

Never give up - you may have to go the long way round but if you stick at it you can achieve your goals!!

Latest

Trending

Trending