The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Blu3j4yw4y
I love FFX but I've kinda given up at one bit now. I'm on a big icy hill and about to face some kind of big boss, maybe the final one (its been so long since I played I can't even remember that much!) I'm really gutted because I love the game but I'm stuck at that bit. In fact I think I might give it another go after exams.

FFX-2 is good but not as good at the first one tbh. It's more light-hearted but I liked having more characters and the sphere grid was epic. Dresses? Wth.

Lol to yor CSI Miami (I think) cartoon! :biggrin:
shessolovely
I remember alcohol...

then you clearly didn't have enough!
Nothing at all 8)
Reply 63
Had an awesome summer. Went to Newquay with a load of friends, then to America for 3 weeks, then Reading Festival. It was great :biggrin:
Blu3j4yw4y
I love FFX but I've kinda given up at one bit now. I'm on a big icy hill and about to face some kind of big boss, maybe the final one (its been so long since I played I can't even remember that much!) I'm really gutted because I love the game but I'm stuck at that bit. In fact I think I might give it another go after exams.

FFX-2 is good but not as good at the first one tbh. It's more light-hearted but I liked having more characters and the sphere grid was epic. Dresses? Wth.

Seymour?

Not the final boss, but fairly close (sorta).
I dossed about and saw friends now and then. Did a fair bit of riding and pondering where to go in september. And messed about on games and stuff. Ah 2006... I quite miss when study leave was such a novelty.
Tsukuyomi
I went on holiday.
Didnt really enjoy myself. Results was on my mind for the whole time.

And I bet you did really well too didn't you :wink:

As for me, I spend all the time relaxing, going out and just taking it easy to be honest, nothing to extreme, oh how i miss those days. :p:
Wish i didn't have to go back to school for 6 weeks after my exams...
Went out with my mates, out in the park with my mum, went to barbeques :moon:
skatealexia
Nothing at all 8)

same =P
Reply 69
I went on a NAGTY summer school :smile:
Reply 70
C-Pizzayne
I finish my GCSEs at the end of June and i was just wondering what people did between the end of exams and the start of college/sixth form :smile:

Straight after exams I went with a group of friends to Newquay, and had an amazing time! thenn, after results day when straight on to Reading!

you should try and do at least one of these! might be a bit late for Reading..unless you're willing to spend big
toblerone93
Seymour?

Big icy hill = mount gagazet, surely?
so if it's seymour there is yet another seymour fight after that one before the final storyline boss.
Wednesday: i applied for a job at local asda store in afternoon after my last exam.

Thursday: Rang them up next day chasing my application and got group interview 9am next day.

Friday: 9am group interview, Get home, 5 minutes later phone rings and have 1 on 1 interview mid afternoon, go to 1 on 1 interview, as i arrive home the phone is ringing, i pick it up and it;s them offering me a job, starting my training the next day.

Saturday-Monday, 9-5: Training to work at Asda.:smile:

I was efficient.:smile:

Also, after 2 weeks or so of working a small amount of hour my hours ramped up a lot...

Managed to work 150 hours in just 4 weeks there, when 16...
It was a new store and there was not enough employees so i was working all day in one department and then evenings in another. I enjoyed it at the time.
toblerone93
Seymour?

Ah, might be, sounds familiar!

Is there two guys? Like you defeat one and immediately fight the next? Or beat one and he regenerates again? Or something like that. God, how badly I remember this game!

I hate when you forget games like this and basically have to re-learn them from scratch :/
ShayCamp
Lol to yor CSI Miami (I think) cartoon! :biggrin:

Hehe :biggrin: Not sure where its from, nicked it off someone on another website, shh! :p:
ermm we all got very very drunk , went camping a lot.. just chilled a lot..
Nothing in particular. I worked at weekends anyway, and just chilled the rest of the week. Was nice to have that time to relax after the exams and before the IB.
Reply 77
Went on holiday with my friend and celebrated my 16th birthday.
Tried to look for a job and failed.
Chilled in the sun with my friends... probably wasn't any sun ha..
Reply 78
I read loads of chick lit, went on a family holiday and spent loads of time with friends because no one had the excuse of too much work stopping them coming out :smile:
You are all so lucky. I worked full-time in Asda. I made loads of money but all of the summery sunshine and possible lie in's were wasted in Asda. Lucky me.

Latest

Trending

Trending