The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

in_vogue
Just to reiterate: I don't have a candle.

Other things I don't have, include a nightgown, a shop near me that's open, or night goggles.

..but you do have that bar of soap to your right. /points

hope I'm not busted
Google 'how to change a lightbulb' and change it.
If you haven't got a spare lightbulb, just get in the shower and 'get over it' :P
Reply 102
HARRY PUTAH
..but you do have that bar of soap to your right. /points

hope I'm not busted

...I don't get it?
Reply 103
LOL reminds me of this time the light went off in the toilet cos of the fuse or something suddenly and i nearly pissed myself, i had to continute to shower in the dark, i ended up sitting down in the bath so i didn't slip and die (it's one of them bath shower tings), i suggest you shower sitting down
Just curl on on the floor of the shower and weep to yourself. Maybe have a sly **** too. Have the shampoo etc within easy reach and slop it all over your naked body, some of it will hit the right places. Then roll out onto the towel and writhe a little. After that wrap yourself in it and crawl to your room. Then die quietly.
I'm curious as to how it becomes more slippery in the dark? Does water take on powers I'm unaware of when there is no light?
Why are we having such a pointless conversation? Mate, like everyone's mentioned before get a lightbulb, candle or...hell even get a frigging glowworm or something. I'm sure you've got enough brain power to think of something. :confused:
Don't put tea lights on the bath if it's a bath with a shower head, the heat can melt through the plastic and cause an explosion, which is what my uncle was telling me and I was pretty traumatised after that!
Reply 108
Hmm, showering in the dark... sounds cool...i might try it :biggrin:
Would be REALLY cool showering in the dark with a girl though :smile: that would be fun :smile:
do you want someone to join you op :sexface:
Reply 110
too too funny.

OP how do you function in life?
There is now a thread on TSR for every single thing ever. Wow...
I worry about people here :nopity:
PinkMobilePhone
if you're in the UK, up is off, down is on

same for plug sockets

I've never encountered any that are different to that in the UK, if anybody has, feel free to correct me, but afaik that's standard

Not necessarily.

We have some in our house that go the opposite way, some that are connected to the ones down stairs/across the room so if you flick the lights off (down) with one, the switch the other side can still be up and you have to flick it down for on. Oh, and our bathroom light is a pull cord, so you never know if it's on or off if the bulb blows.

I don't know how to change a light bulb either... I tried it on a lamp once, and I couldn't work out how to the shade fitted on.
Reply 114
PinkMobilePhone
if you're in the UK, up is off, down is on

same for plug sockets

I've never encountered any that are different to that in the UK, if anybody has, feel free to correct me, but afaik that's standard

Ummm when there are two switches for the same light (like top and bottom of stairs), then it changes... however, this would blow the OP's mind, so lets not talk about it again.

EDIT: AWWW two people beat me to it.
Reply 115
Adonis
too too funny.

OP how do you function in life?

lol, I would hate to see her trying to like trying to drive a car. That must BLOW her mind.
Reply 116
We used a torch or candles.
Once you get used to it it's quite enjoyable...
Light a fire on the bathroom floor. Plenty of light see.
Light some toilet paper.
tropical-twist3
Enjoy it. :sexface:

Oh and make sure your shampoo, conditioner and shower gel bottles are different shapes or sizes so you know which ones which by feeling it

Innuendo win.

Latest

Trending

Trending