The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Rock Fan
Ughh Mike Dean, we had him as a ref recently, he was awful.

Yep! :mad:
ipswichblade
Nope, the police moved it to midday which means I have to leave at a silly time saturday morning!

Ah right, fair enough. Was looking forward to watching it too.

Oh well. Plenty more football on later in the day.
Seems like the game will be on so not long to go now. Come on the Blades!
ipswichblade
Seems like the game will be on so not long to go now. Come on the Blades!

2-1 to United I predict :smile:
FCUtdWill
2-1 to United I predict :smile:

I'd take that but prefer not seeing the "away" fans celebrate a goal! :biggrin:
ipswichblade
I'd take that but prefer not seeing the "away" fans celebrate a goal! :biggrin:

Haha :biggrin:

4-0 then.
Reply 2626
My dad went clearing Rochdale's pitch today on his lunch and got a free ticket :zomg: jealous.
FCUtdWill
Haha :biggrin:

4-0 then.

We wish! :woo:

Can't believe the poor coverage the Sheffield derby gets. We aren't even the main match on the championship on sunday. :mad:
ipswichblade

Can't believe the poor coverage the Sheffield derby gets. We aren't even the main match on the championship on sunday. :mad:

That's not very good at all.

One of the oldest football derbies in the world and they don't show the game.
Reply 2629
The game is off today :sad:
Kitty_x
The game is off today :sad:

Who were Rochdale playing Chloe?

Just read that the Huddersfield match has been postponed too :sad:
Reply 2631
FCUtdWill
Who were Rochdale playing Chloe?

Just read that the Huddersfield match has been postponed too :sad:

At home, frozen pitch.
Kitty_x
At home, frozen pitch.

That's a shame.

Don't know how the Huddersfield match was played on Tuesday to say there was a lot of snow around the area.
ipswichblade

Actually after being there I don't think it the game warrants being the main match, it was awful, both sides were average
Reply 2634
I really wanted to go today :haughty:
stattotheblade
Actually after being there I don't think it the game warrants being the main match, it was awful, both sides were average

I've seen worse games!!! Wednesday were a damn site better then us. At least they tried to play football unlike us. I'm gutted how we played today, Wednesday deserved the win and it was a great goal to win the match.
Leicester drew 0-0 with Oldham. This was despite Leicester misseing a penalty, which resulted from a red card for Greg Fleming. Dean Windass replaced him in goal and still managed to keep a clean sheet...
Car Expert
Leicester drew 0-0 with Oldham. This was despite Leicester misseing a penalty, which resulted from a red card for Greg Fleming. Dean Windass replaced him in goal and still managed to keep a clean sheet...

Good.
They're getting too close to our record.... :ninja:
Can't believe Wednesday won the match but it sounds like they were much better than United. Can't see the blades going up playing like this.
Reply 2639
All that getting rid of the snow for nothing haha.

Latest