The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Roy Keane will get sacked if he doesn't win a game soon.
ipswichblade
Yep, well done Huddersfield. Hope they get promoted!

On that game alone, they deserve to. 12 goals in their first 3 games, 15 overall.

Scored more goals than Leeds have too.
u redzzzzzzzzz! Just in the pub outside the ground now celebrating.
Afcwimbledon2

Very true. They aren't playing well and after getting rid of Rhodes to Huddersfield and not giving him a chance, well seems not too good at the moment.
ipswichblade
Very true. They aren't playing well and after getting rid of Rhodes to Huddersfield and not giving him a chance, well seems not too good at the moment.

Shock horror - a blade who speaks sense.
Great stuff from Huddersfield - local lad Lee Clark is doing great stuff there :smile: Can't wait to play them in the League Cup.
Stu Laverty
Great stuff from Huddersfield - local lad Lee Clark is doing great stuff there :smile: Can't wait to play them in the League Cup.

And I can't wait to play Newcastle my friend :smile:

Should be a good game.
FCUtdWill
And I can't wait to play Newcastle my friend :smile:

Should be a good game.

I've been keeping half an eye on their results since Clark took over. He's a legend up here so I'm hoping he does well.
I feel worse and worse every time I realise we signed Cort instead of Rhodes. Just couldn't afford him :frown: :frown:
What is wrong with QPR!
Stu Laverty
I've been keeping half an eye on their results since Clark took over. He's a legend up here so I'm hoping he does well.

He'll be a legend in Huddersfield the way they've started this season.

But, it's a good first manager's job for him, he's bought well this summer and it's paying off nicely.

13 of the 15 goals this season have been signed this season, the other two were signed by him last year. Done well in the transfer market.
Reply 3631
Afcwimbledon2

Roy won't be sacked, he'll jumped before he's pushed. As I recall he spent about 20million to get sunderland promoted, maybe the money has dried up in Marcus Evans' tiny pocket book.

And good result for U's tonight! Come on Col U!
Reply 3632
I am not happy :colonhash:
I really hope Rochdale go up this year. For you Kitty. For you.
Reply 3634
Watch out Huddersfield fans! Brighton will sack their manager and in ten days time, will steal yours.
Reply 3635
HAIR14
Watch out Huddersfield fans! Brighton will sack their manager and in ten days time, will steal yours.

i doubt that tbh...brightons manager isn't a 4 foot scottish prick who wants to manage a team in a city which was once described by marcus bridgestock as follows...

"it's nice to be here...because i've recently been in norwich. something going on there...1 million people and only one surname..when the norwich tourist board says norwich is really coming into it's own..they ******* mean it.."
Even Theme Park World slagged Norwich off. If you opened your theme park up with nothing in it it'd say "Congratulations... your theme park is like Norwich. With a gate."
Early doors but I still fancy Cardiff to go up this season. Especially if Chopra can keep scoring.

Ipswich have a got pretty tough game next week as well. WBA away. Pressure on Keano already. :wink:
HAIR14

I extremely doubt it. Lee Clark wouldn't go to Brighton. Huddersfield are a club going places, like to the Championship and Premiership.
Afcwimbledon2
Shock horror - a blade who speaks sense.

Very funny. :rolleyes: I'd like to think I have a great overall knowledge of football. Football has always been in my family and I grew up with it. I've played the game and looked into doing a refereeing course a few years ago.

Latest