The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Cut Copy
Latest development is Colchester's new manager is Aidy Boothroyd. Premier League here we come! Who needs Lambchops...Norwich obvviously.

Pretty good choice, well done on him.
Reply 3741
Cut Copy
Latest development is Colchester's new manager is Aidy Boothroyd. Premier League here we come! Who needs Lambchops...Norwich obvviously.

Whats happening with our Mr Perkins?
Reply 3742
He's homesick like a little girl so he put in a transfer request to go back to a club up North but obviously the transfer deadline has passed so until January at least he's gonna be outcast. Don't really rate him anyway, his hair is awful and he's an ugly devil.
Reply 3743
Cut Copy
He's homesick like a little girl so he put in a transfer request to go back to a club up North but obviously the transfer deadline has passed so until January at least he's gonna be outcast. Don't really rate him anyway, his hair is awful and he's an ugly devil.

He was a legend back up at Dale. I doubt he will come back to us though.
Reply 3744
Cut Copy

What does hair have to do with football????? I think he's awesome.
Reply 3745
HAIR14
What does hair have to do with football????? I think he's awesome.

Nothing but he looks like he cares about it more than Col U. He's nowhere near as good as Fox, Hackney and Lisbie, and Hammond was far better.
Reply 3746
Cut Copy
Nothing but he looks like he cares about it more than Col U. He's nowhere near as good as Fox, Hackney and Lisbie, and Hammond was far better.

Yeah agreed, fair enough. Vincent is looking like a good signing too. Alan Maybury is useless.
Reply 3747
I miss Perkins.
Reply 3748
PAPA WAIGO :coma: :coma: :coma:
Reply 3749
HAIR14
Yeah agreed, fair enough. Vincent is looking like a good signing too. Alan Maybury is useless.

Good to see Elito signed a new contract. He was another one Lambert tried to get rid of, if he'd have sent Medy on for a free like JJ I would've been angry.
Reply 3750
Rochdale were 3-0 down to Morcombe at half time on friday night. Second half 3-3. Best come back ever.
Lost our unbeaten streak in the league, went down 2-0 to Charlton. But there's no shame in that.
Great game between MK Dons and Huddersfield, only thing keeping Huddersfield off the top is the amazing starts by Leeds and Charlton.
Rock Fan
Great game between MK Dons and Huddersfield, only thing keeping Huddersfield off the top is the amazing starts by Leeds and Charlton.

Going to be a good game at the weekend with Huddersfield v Brentford.

I for one will be going to it, whisper it quietly, but I can see a 2-0 win for the Terriers.
FCUtdWill
Going to be a good game at the weekend with Huddersfield v Brentford.

I for one will be going to it, whisper it quietly, but I can see a 2-0 win for the Terriers.

Your defence isn't amazing and we're good at going forward. I'm going too (as you know :p:), I think you'll win, but I reckon we're going to score.
Reply 3755
Rochdale v Torquay on saturday:unsure:
Jangrafess
Your defence isn't amazing and we're good at going forward. I'm going too (as you know :p:), I think you'll win, but I reckon we're going to score.

I think it's pretty decent. Wouldn't be 3rd otherwise. Got some good players there, we have good forwards too, top scorers in the league overall with Rhodes and Robinson with 7 each.

I didn't know you were going :eek: :p:
FCUtdWill
I think it's pretty decent. Wouldn't be 3rd otherwise. Got some good players there, we have good forwards too, top scorers in the league overall with Rhodes and Robinson with 7 each.

I didn't know you were going :eek: :p:

Well, yeah, the fact that you've got those top scorers is what's keeping you up there.

:biggrin: Just been discussing it with Cal, I'll see you at the station at one. :smile:
Jangrafess
Well, yeah, the fact that you've got those top scorers is what's keeping you up there.

:biggrin: Just been discussing it with Cal, I'll see you at the station at one. :smile:

And as long as we stay there come May (or above dirty Leeds) then I'll be happy :smile:

Sounds good to me mate, I'm sure Cal will PM me at some point to outline what we're going to do etc. Or I may have to PM him :p:
FCUtdWill
And as long as we stay there come May (or above dirty Leeds) then I'll be happy :smile:

Sounds good to me mate, I'm sure Cal will PM me at some point to outline what we're going to do etc. Or I may have to PM him :p:

As long as Brentford don't finish anywhere near the relegation zone I'm happy.

Yeah, or you could ring each other or something like that. Fancy a few in a pub afterwards? I might have to bring a spare top to cover my Brentford one afterwards, cos when we've beaten you 4-0 the locals might not take too kindly to sharing a pub with them. :wink:

Latest