The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

0-2 up at half time, can't believe it!
Brentford are 1-0 up, but this was the case the other week too! Need another one please. Third round would be lovely.
We won.
Cannot believe that. We always have to put the fans through it. 2-0 up then 2-2 after 90 minutes, I was swearing like mad but then the final score comes in as 2-3! Mad!
Rock Fan
Yeah it was like one win in twenty games something crazy like that, so yeah you can't take anything for granted really. How many times have we seen even in the football leagues, teams being right up there at this point in the season only to get relegated.

After their 3-0 win over West Brom on October 25th, they won just two out of twenty-nine league games throughout the rest of the season. They also lost their opening two games of this season, extending their run of games without a win to eleven games for the second time in under a year (there were 11 games between their wins over Middlesbrough on Dec 6th and Fulham on Mar 4th, and 11 games between their wins over Fulham on Mar 4th and Bolton on Aug 22nd)

And with the FA Cup games today I was thinking there'd be a very good game between two teams I've got a bit of a soft spot for, and I actually got one of the teams wrong :o: I thought Brighton were facing Dagenham & Redbridge, but they were actually playing Rushden & Diamonds :ninja:
Dalimyr
After their 3-0 win over West Brom on October 25th, they won just two out of twenty-nine league games throughout the rest of the season. They also lost their opening two games of this season, extending their run of games without a win to eleven games for the second time in under a year (there were 11 games between their wins over Middlesbrough on Dec 6th and Fulham on Mar 4th, and 11 games between their wins over Fulham on Mar 4th and Bolton on Aug 22nd)

And with the FA Cup games today I was thinking there'd be a very good game between two teams I've got a bit of a soft spot for, and I actually got one of the teams wrong :o: I thought Brighton were facing Dagenham & Redbridge, but they were actually playing Rushden & Diamonds :ninja:

And the MK Dons involved in another seven goal thriller this time coming out on top against Exeter 4-3.
FA CUP 3rd Round Draw today. West Ham at home please. :smile:
QPR at home, what a let down! What does everyone think about their team regarding the cup draw?
Aldershot got Wolves at home- not a bad draw, still need to actually get through before I start looking forward to it too much though :tongue:
Doncaster Rovers at home. Massive massive indiff smiley needed.
Kettering should have beaten Leeds today.
Rock Fan
Kettering should have beaten Leeds today.

Yep and Leeds will now win the replay with the incentive of playing Man U away in the 3rd round!
ipswichblade
Yep and Leeds will now win the replay with the incentive of playing Man U away in the 3rd round!

Leeds will kill Kettering in the replay, nice win for Sheffield United by the way, left it late.
Rock Fan
Leeds will kill Kettering in the replay, nice win for Sheffield United by the way, left it late.

Left it late!!!!!!!!!!!!! It, similarly to the Wednesday game, aged me a few years. We never make it easy, 0-2 up, most teams would have won 0-2 or 1-2 or maybe 1-3 but not us. We have to let a goal in, in the 95th minute only to score a winner seconds later. Mad! But satisfying none the less. :yep: :eek: :biggrin:
Lovely win for us, got Leicester at home next..another big test!
Also, good win for Sheffield United. Do you think Henderson may leave in January? Doing pretty well on the scoring front!
I hope Staines beat Millwall just so they get to play Derby at home. Cracking draw for them on saturday and a cracking draw for them yesterday!
bighairedmike
I hope Staines beat Millwall just so they get to play Derby at home. Cracking draw for them on saturday and a cracking draw for them yesterday!

Staines will beat Derby if they get past Millwall :biggrin:
Rock Fan
Leeds will kill Kettering in the replay
Don't say that :frown: Will Leeds to lose, you know you want to :p:

I hope to Christ that if Leeds win, Ferguson doesn't send out a B team that goes on and loses. I wouldn't care (so much) if Kettering beat Leeds then went on to beat Man Utd, if only because they aren't Leeds :biggrin:
ipswichblade
Left it late!!!!!!!!!!!!! It, similarly to the Wednesday game, aged me a few years. We never make it easy, 0-2 up, most teams would have won 0-2 or 1-2 or maybe 1-3 but not us. We have to let a goal in, in the 95th minute only to score a winner seconds later. Mad! But satisfying none the less. :yep: :eek: :biggrin:

Very similar to our game against Everton about this time last year. Also a heavy defeat for your rivals Sheffield Wednesday against West Brom.

Latest