The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

DJB_1990
Shelton Martis signs permanently from WBA. PNE's £500k Martin Woods bid rejected. :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

As for Peterborough sacking Cooper, they are idiots. They were going down anyway why not give him a chance ffs.

I would like to thank you for Matt Mills. He looks so worth the £2mill at the mo.
They're underway at Gigg Lane
Reply 4622
lozz2601
I would like to thank you for Matt Mills. He looks so worth the £2mill at the mo.

Knew he'd come good for you tbh. Apparently he fell out with Rodgers so thats why he wasn't getting a game. Hope he has a bad game next Saturday though.:p:
lozz2601

Is this Mathew Mills the ex City player or someone else?
Reply 4624
Jeppaloth
Is this Mathew Mills the ex City player or someone else?

It is the ex City player.
Goddness me Rochdale missed an absolute sitter to take the lead.

EDIT: Lovely goal for Bury, Kitty will be upset though.
And it's all over Bury have won the local derby, Rochdale's first defeat in 12 games. Sorry Kitty :frown:
Hope this doesn't derail them too much. Just noticed how many games Rotherham have to play. Might end up pretty tight!
Reply 4628
:zomg: Rochdale lost?!
Reply 4629
:colonhash:
This is all I have to say on the matter.
Reply 4630
Jim Gannon appointed as new Peterborough manager. That was fast!
Jangrafess
Not really. Horrible pitch, freezing cold weather. That and I woke up at about 4pm... so hopefully I can go when it's rearranged.

That's your own fault for getting drunk, and playing football manager until 8 in the morning and making up random songs for your teams. And I quote

"WE ARE THE UKRAINE WE'RE ******* DEFORMED,
WE ARE THE UKRAINE SOMETHING SOMETHING."

:biggrin:
DJB_1990
Shelton Martis signs permanently from WBA. PNE's £500k Martin Woods bid rejected. :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

As for Peterborough sacking Cooper, they are idiots. They were going down anyway why not give him a chance ffs.

Coz the guy is a prick. Simple.:smile:
Spurs recalled Kyle Walker from us at 4pm yesterday while he was on our team bus on the way to London for the game at Watford tonight. Gutted. Naughton has been loaned out to Middlesbrough so they wanted Walker back even though he was on a season long loan.
bighairedmike
That's your own fault for getting drunk, and playing football manager until 8 in the morning and making up random songs for your teams. And I quote

"WE ARE THE UKRAINE WE'RE ******* DEFORMED,
WE ARE THE UKRAINE SOMETHING SOMETHING."

:biggrin:

yeah true. I have no defence against this :colondollar:
Awful night for Preston losing 4-1 at home to Barnley, Orient smash Bristrol Rovers for 5 as well. Also another bad defeat for the Blades against Watford.
Awful result and yet another injury. Radio Sheffield said it's the worst we've played this season. All the moaners are now out! :mad:
Really p'eed off with Spurs. Why the hell did they send Walker to us and keep Naughton if they were going to do this. Alright, send Hutton on loan if he doesn't like sitting on the bench, but then promote Naughton to that bench and leave Walker where he is. Awful result tonight, let's just hope we can get back to winning ways against Derby
Reply 4638
Any Crewe fans coming down to Spotland tomorrow?
Newcastle are already 3-0 up against Cardiff.

Latest