The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Did you have to get so petulant already?

This is frankly absurd as a group and will sink rapidly into nothingness.
No shame in supporting a club you love and trying to express that, yeah.
Just come and post in the Football League Thread, you don't need a thread of your own. I wish Brentford had enough support on here to justify one but it's not gonna happen.
Reply 4803
Why haven't you made the most of your massive catchment area?
Reply 4804
What's going off at Ashton Gate? We don't score five. :woo:
Reply 4805
6-1 :biggrin: What a result.
Drew 1-1 at Elland Road. :biggrin: Chuffed to bits.
Reply 4807
V1NY
6-1 :biggrin: What a result.

Promotion pretty much sealed.
Great 2-0 win for Sheffield Wednesday today, was a really good match :sexface:
Reply 4809
Hereford 0-2 Macclesfield

After what's happened credit has to go to everyone at the club, though the result doesn't seem that significant atm
Fulham 0-0 Tottenham

what a **** game!! fulham deserved to lose for making it so boring.
Reply 4811
Bristol City 2-5 Doncaster. Brilliant yet totally unexpected result, at a ground that we have not won at in 25+ years. Five goals away from home too, which has not been done since we were in the Conference. It sounded like an excellent performance from us with Sharp and Emmanuel-Thomas giving their defence the runaround and getting two goals each. Billy for golden boot anyone? He's now only two goals behind Whittingham. We've got 44 points now, 7 points above Sheff Wednesday in 22nd place. We would have to be really crap in the last 12 games for us to go down I think, especially with Derby, Plymouth and Scunthorpe to play at home and Peterborough and Barnsley away. An average of a point a game would see us right.
Crewe fan here! :woo:

We drew 2-2 today with Barnet. Bit of a rubbish result, but we aren't doing well at the minute anyway.

Glad to see Macclesfield win today as well, even if there are our local rivals so to speak. RIP Keith Alexander xo
Nice to see Lovenkrands still doing well :cute: Was a great player in his Rangers days, and I hope he gets to keep a place in the Newcastle first team when they get promoted back into the Premiership :smile:
Jangrafess
Drew 1-1 at Elland Road. :biggrin: Chuffed to bits.

As a Norwich fan, thank you!

7 (SEVEN) points clear :woo:

Just got to keep our momentum up now...
As an Altrincham fan it's not often you will hear anything nice from me about Macclesfield or anyone to do with the club. However, the loss of Keith Alexander is a big one to the footballing community. A true gentleman and a very good manager. His only down side was that he managed both Northwich V*cs and M*cc Town. RIP Keith.
bighairedmike
As an Altrincham fan it's not often you will hear anything nice from me about Macclesfield or anyone to do with the club. However, the loss of Keith Alexander is a big one to the footballing community. A true gentleman and a very good manager. His only down side was that he managed both Northwich V*cs and M*cc Town. RIP Keith.

I'm sure you have a few of our ex players in your team don't you? Crewe Alex ex players? xo
laurface20
I'm sure you have a few of our ex players in your team don't you? Crewe Alex ex players? xo

Colin Little is still in our squad, and if i remember rightly he's doing coaching at your academy at the minute? How's Clayton Donaldson doing for you at the minute? Saw he scored on saturday. I went to the match on boxing day against Rochdale and saw him then.
bighairedmike
Colin Little is still in our squad, and if i remember rightly he's doing coaching at your academy at the minute? How's Clayton Donaldson doing for you at the minute? Saw he scored on saturday. I went to the match on boxing day against Rochdale and saw him then.

Yeah, that's right. He is :smile:

Clayton is doing alright at the minute, scored both our goals yesterday. He should be doing better but lack of match fitness means he has been on the bench more.
You probably saw me at half time then :woo: :yes:
laurface20
Yeah, that's right. He is :smile:

Clayton is doing alright at the minute, scored both our goals yesterday. He should be doing better but lack of match fitness means he has been on the bench more.
You probably saw me at half time then :woo: :yes:

Probably saw you at half time...?

Did you really pay £200,000 for Calvin Zola by the way? He was atrocious in that Rochdale match... :smile:

Latest