The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DJB_1990
Like Florist will ever have a successful playoff campaign. :lol:

Congrats on the highlight of your clubs history of being a mid-table championship, you will never get any better than that.

Enjoy it while you can tinpot team.

:lol:
Original post by adam_leeds
Congrats on the highlight of your clubs history of being a mid-table championship, you will never get any better than that.

Great comeback Adam!!!
Exeter City! :biggrin:
Reply 6143

Haha poor effort.
1. Leeds
2. West Ham

3.Leicester
4.Birmingham
5. Nottingham Forest (P)
6. Ipswich

22. Millwall
23. Hull
24. Cardiff

i can assure you forest will not be in the playoffs next season.
mid table for us...
Original post by DJB_1990
Haha poor effort.

I dunno how you can not say it is a good ... as much as I respect Forest they are becoming something of an also-ran in the Championship which could equal to a "tin-pot club"!!!
Guess I might as well add my BSP Predictions too, as it more or less is the 4th Division now!!

C) York City
-----------------------
2) Grimsby
3) Lincoln (P)
4) Luton
5) Braintree Town
------------------------
6) Kidderminster
7) Mansfield

19) Ebbsfleet
20) Forest Green Rovers
----------------------

Relegated
21) Rushden & Diamonds
22) Stockport
23) Cambridge Utd
24) Hayes & Yeading Utd
Original post by Palbert
mid table for us...

Sounds like they have sorted the issue out with Davies and looking to spend a bit of money.

After Jonathan Greening apparently from Fulham, be a decent start.
1. Leeds
2. West Ham

3.Leicester
4.Birmingham
5. Nottingham Forest (P)
6. Ipswich

22. Millwall
23. Hull
24. Cardiff

I can't see Millwall that low, or Cardiff (even though my Swansea supporting friend would be delighted). Leicester under Sven seems about right.
Original post by Palbert
mid table for us...

Third time lucky, we'll be promoted. :biggrin:
Original post by barnetlad
I can't see Millwall that low, or Cardiff (even though my Swansea supporting friend would be delighted). Leicester under Sven seems about right.

He's only putting Cardiff there as he likes trolling Cardiff fans! And yes Milwall and Cardiff will not be near the drop.
Uwe Rosler is back in this country as manager of Brentford. Interesting.
League Two should be interesting next year for me. Oxford-Swindon derby game to look forward to at a time when things are looking promising for us. We'll see.
Davies sacked. so annoyed at the stupid ****ing clowns that run this club. sack a manager for turning a team from relegation fodder into playoff contenders.... this is how nffc is run.
confirmed to be talking to STVE MACLAREN about the vacancy. cant wait to hear his stupid accent on the post match interviews.
I don't get or understand this negativity towards McClaren. Right, he failed with England and Wolfsburg..apart from that his record is decent at club sides. He went to the unknown Dutch league and he got FC Twente their first title ever.

I liked Davies but maybe they thought this was as far as he could take us..? I'm all for a proven Premiership manager taking his place. He should have plenty of contacts and I'm certain we'll be backing him.

Just wait before you make judgements on the guy
Never really said Hello in this thread.

So Hello!

I'm a fellow Red.

Bring on Schteve.
Hello! Think there are quite a few Forest fans on here now!
I want a manager.
Original post by roseroserose.
I want a manager.

Bill'eh's going free.

Or Paul Ince.
Original post by Lady Gaga's Bottom
Bill'eh's going free.

Or Paul Ince.

We just got rid of one sulky manager, I don't think Davies is what we're looking for :biggrin: Shame though, would've loved to have heard McLaren's welsh accent.

I want the Watford guy, or Lee Clarke. I think O'Neil etc are a little out of our budget unfortunately.

Latest