The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Victoria Halls?

Scroll to see replies

KTpie
I live in victoria halls now so if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask :smile:
We didn't have a fresher rep this year but there's a guy that lives here that does promos for all the clubs and was around if we wanted to get tickets to a lot of the events

youd be referrin to me...(charlie)

to general lot:

yeah victoria hall does NOT have a NTU Fresher Rep unfortunately...however i am the assigned halls rep for Victoria Halls Officially. I am also head promoter in Nottingham (organise the majority of the events you will be going to). ill be around in victoria halls a hell of a lot starting septmeber 2010. sadly not living there any more (4 years was enough) lol
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
When are you guys planning on moving in? i know we can get keys on the 19th of sept, and im planning on moving in on that day too but i dont want to be alone =[ ucas has crashed do i cant confirm my place, really annoying however i did get enough points score!
Reply 42
My course starts on Oct. 1st, so I'll probably move in around Sept 19-24.
Reply 43
when does freshers week start,
Reply 44
When I checked the NTU calendar, it seems the first event is on the 24th. So probably then! x
Reply 45
Original post by KTpie
I live in victoria halls now so if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask :smile:

Hi,

I'm thinking of applying for accommodation at Victoria Hall, would you recommend it? Pros/Cons?

Thanks.
Reply 46
Original post by KTpie
We didn't have a fresher rep this year but there's a guy that lives here that does promos for all the clubs and was around if we wanted to get tickets to a lot of the events

Hi just finished my tenancy at Viccy Halls do you get your deposit back?
Original post by OJM32
Hi just finished my tenancy at Viccy Halls do you get your deposit back?

It's not a deposit its a rent payment
Reply 48
a completre NO to victoria halls... I have stayed here but it's pathetic.. no assistance. no lifts... very old with half things not working or lost and they end up charging you for everything. stay anywhere else but not this place
Reply 49
Original post by KTpie

HI!
I'll be a postgraduate student in September and I'm considering Victoria Hall, do you think it could be a good choice for me? I'll be 22 and I don't want to be only around bachelor first years!
thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending