The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Going home for Summer? What will you do with your belongings during the Summer Break?

This poll is closed

Going home for Summer? What will you do with your belongings during the Summer Break?

Leave it in residence14%
Pay for storage14%
Use a friend14%
Take home to parents57%
Total votes: 7
So end of term is nigh, what will you do over the summer months and what are you doing with your accommodation next year.

Are you choosing halls again, or maybe you have sorted your house share with friends? Maybe you have had enough of sharing with friends and their 'habits'!

Also what of your stuff during the summer, do you guilt mum and dad into driving up and collecting or perhaps you can agree with your new landlord to leave boxes at the new pad or perhaps you have considered storage.

Dilemmas Dilemmas....

Store your belongings with Access, and receive your first month's storage for just 1p!
Reply 1
oxfarm?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Leaving it there, and moving it across to the new place sometime in the Summer... as I have both places (and will be paying rent for both :sigh:).

I can't wait, we've got a huge 10bed place.

And I'm going to Sonisphere in July :woo:
Reply 3
taking home and storing in sisters old room. its not that much effort, dads gonna be picking me up in the car anyway and ill have to take all my clothes back.. a couple boxes of kitchen utensils wont hurt
Taking it all home. We don't have a car so it'll just be me and my suitcase making multiple journeys :sigh: I can't believe people pay for accommodation sometimes just for storage. I live in London and there's no way I'm paying for 3 months of unused accommodation!!

Latest

Trending

Trending