The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Don't worry, guys are never satisfied with any woman even if she has all the attributes on his Most Beautiful Woman List. :moon:
What does this have to do with love?

That said, perhaps they are intimidated by the melanin? Darker --> harder --> faster --> raaaaarsclart
Reply 3
LaurynPill
Hay,

Me and my friend were just wondering

Why Black guys seem to be more attracted to the fairer races, or a black girl with caucasian features/attributes

It seems to be, the darker, the rubbisher - maybe for both sexes..
Do any other black girls/guys feel the whole "tone is proportional to beauty" from the african caribbean community?

Maybe its the general community thats following this trend..

Maybe its the guys..

Possibly the girls...

Answers?

I would suggest that all non-white races to some extent idealise what you call '[C]aucasian features/attributes'; it is probably a cultural consequence of colonialism, where Caucasian features/attributes (not just physical attributes either) are seen as superior to native features/attributes (light is better/dark is worse), thus it is generally unavoidable.
Reply 4
White girls (in general) don't have the body most black guys like, so mixes or these so called "caucasian" features with the black body are the best mix I suppose?

A black person can be "too black" just like a white person can be "too white"
Reply 5
This is not the real question, the real question is whether anyone will EVER get bored of posting these generic threads.
Reply 6
Farooqi bean
This is not the real question, the real question is whether anyone will EVER get bored of posting these generic threads.

Sadly, I think the answer to that one is "no". :dontknow:
Reply 7
Farooqi bean

I think this should be one of the missions of the Wolf Pack - to end incessant race threads on TSR :moon:
Reply 8
evantej
I would suggest that all non-white races to some extent idealise what you call '[C]aucasian features/attributes'; it is probably a cultural consequence of colonialism, where Caucasian features/attributes (not just physical attributes either) are seen as superior to native features/attributes (light is better/dark is worse), thus it is generally unavoidable.

Such an ignorant view. :nah:
Reply 9
AliciaJ703
I think this should be one of the missions of the Wolf Pack - to end incessant race threads on TSR :moon:

ya, ya!ya!ya! :yes: This wolf will sleep now.
Farooqi bean
ya, ya!ya!ya! :yes: This wolf will sleep now.

:top:

Take this proposal under advisement.

Night :h:
Reply 11
LaurynPill
Hay,

Me and my friend were just wondering

Why Black guys seem to be more attracted to the fairer races, or a black girl with caucasian features/attributes

It seems to be, the darker, the rubbisher - maybe for both sexes..
Do any other black girls/guys feel the whole "tone is proportional to beauty" from the african caribbean community?

Maybe its the general community thats following this trend..

Maybe its the guys..

Possibly the girls...

Answers?

You're making a huge generalization here.
Which part of England do you live in? How often do you observe this?

Personally, I'm offended at your assertion. I'd like to think that "black guys" aren't shallow enough to just go for a girl because "the darker [the girl], the rubbisher".
I hope no one is that shallow.

Personality of course plays a part in the equation as does environment and circumstance.
All these variables (and many more I haven't included) affect relationships.
Reply 12
snowshine

Personally, I'm offended at your assertion. I'd like to think that "black guys" aren't shallow enough to just go for a girl because "the darker [the girl], the rubbisher".

Personality of course plays a part in the equation as does environment and circumstance.

The OP is looking for reactions like this :yep:
I think it's time for the moderators on this site to step in and, well, moderate these race threads that pop up everyday.
Reply 14
Southwesttwo
I think it's time for the moderators on this site to step in and, well, moderate these race threads that pop up everyday.

This. At the very least they should add to the rules that race threads aren't allowed.

OP if you actually took the time to research before you posted, you'd see that the majority of TSR is getting pretty damn tired of these stupid threads.
"Me and my friend were wondering..." - BS. I'll give you a suggestion, try asking a black guy this question IRL, with the point that you made about dark skin being "rubbisher"
I assure you that you will get your answer then.
Reply 15
Also:

+ polarity -
What does this have to do with love?

That said, perhaps they are intimidated by the melanin? Darker --> harder --> faster --> raaaaarsclart

:rofl: I'd rep you if I had enough power myself to make any impact
I've seen sexy black girls before. I just don't find their attitude particularly attractive. Actually , this goes for girls in general with the "inner city" attitude.
snowshine

So you're saying you find a white guy who looks like a ghost, attractive?? I doubt it. It's not about race, ethnicity or whatever.. It's just what you find attractive.. - You can't choose!
black guys don't have feelings
9MmBulletz
I've seen sexy black girls before. I just don't find their attitude particularly attractive. Actually , this goes for girls in general with the "inner city" attitude.

Yeah I hate it when they're really facety and it's like, "I'm + polarity -, who the **** are you?"

Latest

Trending

Trending