The Student Room Group

Wtf is wrong with these types of people..

..no matter how rude you are to a person, they keep coming back for more, coming back like you're friends with them. I have this guy who im so rude to, I diss him in every way possible, ill admit, I bully him. Yet dude always wants to talk to me, and tries so hard to start convos, can he not tell that I dont like him???

What do u call these types of people?

Scroll to see replies

needy, dependent, oblivious etc. whatever you want to call them really...
Reply 2
Oblivious, that's the one.

I fully flat out say I dont like you as a person, and I dont like ur personality........and he looks at me with this stupid ass smirk on his face. fukin freak.
Reply 3
maybe he thinks your kidding? I insult my friends all the time lol
or hes deparate for your attention :p:
A pussy is what he is. There must be something you do to encourage it though. If you're not 100% ignoring him, you're encouraging it :colonhash:
Reply 5
No people im not pretending. I diss him infront of everybody. I make him feel stupid. I tell him he's ugly, he says SORRY.omg.
Reply 6
Sounds like Masochist ...
Reply 7
Anonymous
What would u like me to do? pretend I like him, when i really cant stand him. Why should I if all he does his annoy me, im not here to make him happy. why doesnt he go talk to someone who actually likes him. He's not a big time loser or anything like that I JUST DONT LIKE HIM. he's pathedic.

like right now im talking to him on msn...he posts his half naked picture...and asks me what i think about it...wtf why do i need to see that ****? *blocked*

well you were talking to him, surely thats encouraging him
Reply 8
He may see you as a social asset, especially in the short term. I was wont to keep ******* I knew around because generally they were the best connected and I hoped I could use them.
Reply 9
You don't deserve to have people like him wanting to befriend you.

He's obviously lonely and is atempting to be your friend. You are acting like a complete *******.
Reply 10
schoolstudent
you're just a ******* dickhead. he's a nice chap trying to get some harmony. he has the right ideas. grow the **** up and be nice dickhead. you're a tosspot. i love the guy trying to be nice to you. he sounds lovely. grow up and be nice/get some antidepressants or sort yourself out in some other way. you ****.

THIS.
Reply 11
Annaconda
well you were talking to him, surely thats encouraging him

he msged me with that stupid **** first....then i cussed him off....i didnt encourage him. I dont encourage him.
Reply 12
Guys O.o isn't it creepy that he sent her (or him :p:) a half-nude pic of himself? That's not what I'd call trying to make friends... I'd call that... uber creepy.
Reply 13
have u tried ignoring...consistent ignoring
Reply 14
Your explanation skills could use a lot of work. D-
Reply 15
Anonymous
What would u like me to do? pretend I like him, when i really cant stand him. Why should I if all he does his annoy me, im not here to make him happy. why doesnt he go talk to someone who actually likes him. He's not a big time loser or anything like that I JUST DONT LIKE HIM. he's pathedic.

like right now im talking to him on msn...he posts his half naked picture...and asks me what i think about it...wtf why do i need to see that ****? *blocked*

I think this thread should be entitled: what is wrong with me

You are the one ho is pathetic with a clear heightened and false sense of grandeur with delusions of megalomania. We are all humans with different needs and requirements, however you have spectacularly proven me wrong with your sub-human personality

So in conclusion, what do we call people like YOU

I have an answer:

D1ck Heads

Quote me bitch, you might learn something in that tiny little narcissistic brain of yours
Reply 16
GetToIt!
I think this thread should be entitled: what is wrong with me

You are the one ho is pathetic with a clear heightened and false sense of grandeur with delusions of megalomania. We are all humans with different needs and requirements, however you have spectacularly proven me wrong with your sub-human personality

So in conclusion, what do we call people like YOU

I have an answer:

D1ck Heads

Quote me bitch, you might learn something in that tiny little narcissistic brain of yours

lmfao do you think you're bad?

How am I pathedic? Im not the one who's begging for friends!
Im a "dick head" because I dont want to be friends with someone who irritates me??..Should I put a fake smile on my face to make this dude happy?, nah not happening, I hate fake people.
Reply 17
Sashii.Ni
Guys O.o isn't it creepy that he sent her (or him ) a half-nude pic of himself? That's not what I'd call trying to make friends... I'd call that... uber creepy.

He's done worse!
Anonymous
He's done worse!

I'm on your side here. Tell him to **** off!
Reply 19
Anonymous
He's done worse!

Oh god ._. do I wanna know? =| just tell him you're not interested in having a friendship with him... or whatever it is that he wants from you! Tell him that and then cut off all ties- block him on MSN, block his number... do as much as you can to stop him from contacting you :yep:

Latest

Trending

Trending