The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Anonymous

like right now im talking to him on msn...he posts his half naked picture...and asks me what i think about it...wtf why do i need to see that ****? *blocked*

He's kinda creepy,I mean u tell him he's ugly and he says sorry!!!!! Come on!!!!!!!!!! As for his half-nude snaps,dude dont be slow,he has a mega-crush on you!!!!!!!! Maybe get about that topic and ask him.... If thats the case,it may release the tension...
Reply 21
It perhaps gains his respect that you talk so frankly, it makes you a challenge to which he's more determined to properly befriend you.
Reply 22
He seems a bit weird really, but there's no need to be mean to him, cuss him out in front of others etc. I know how annoying people like this are, but to be cussing him out in front of people and being so damn horrible, and admitting you are a bully to him.........yeah, it's you with the problem. He clearly has a thing for you, ahd is one of those oblivious people who just don't get that you're not interested. Since being horrible and acting like a bitch to him aren't working, why don't you just stop it? It's not nice for anyone really
Reply 23
OP just verbally tell him to **** off!
Reply 24
People, be nice to each other. Ur never predict what's gonna happen. The desperate revenge from the weak is formidable. (perhaps I've seen too many Horror movies)
If he likes you because you hate him, maybe you should like him so he hates you.
Anonymous
No people im not pretending. I diss him infront of everybody. I make him feel stupid. I tell him he's ugly, he says SORRY.omg.

Stop being a prick to him.

He may just be a very emotionally damaged person and all he wants is a friend. You act like a complete **** and he just brushes it off and bottles it up.
One day he's gonna blow and **** you up.

Don't do to others what you wouldn't want done to you. You don't like him, avoid him don't belittle him!
Reply 27
NikNakWakAtak
If he likes you because you hate him, maybe you should like him so he hates you.

lol...maybe, i mean i've thrown his bookbag in the garbage, thrown water in his face..and all he does is smile, he has issues. but i cant even imagine being nice to him *shivers*.
3:40am im gonezo..ill talk to u fools in my next rant...buh bye peeps.
Reply 28
I<3LAMP
Stop being a prick to him.

He may just be a very emotionally damaged person and all he wants is a friend. You act like a complete **** and he just brushes it off and bottles it up.
One day he's gonna blow and **** you up.

Don't do to others what you wouldn't want done to you. You don't like him, avoid him don't belittle him!

This!

I cant wait for the day he gives you the beating you deserve, you ignorant dick.
When he ***** you up, please post pics + vid.
Thanks. Bye now.:smile:
I call them good fun.
Anonymous
lol...maybe, i mean i've thrown his bookbag

What are you like 10 years old?

:troll:
Reply 31
I<3LAMP
What are you like 10 years old?

:troll:

OP :erm: I do agree with I<3LAMP... that's seriously immature :s-smilie: you come off as the baddie then. Anyway, I think you have two choices.

1. There is a high possibility that he likes you... cos it sounds like it big time. Ask him about it. Tell him how you feel (and try being a bit nicer :yes:).

2. Ignore him. Leave him completely alone. Like I said before, block him from contacting you.
Reply 32
GetToIt!
I think this thread should be entitled: what is wrong with me

You are the one ho is pathetic with a clear heightened and false sense of grandeur with delusions of megalomania. We are all humans with different needs and requirements, however you have spectacularly proven me wrong with your sub-human personality

So in conclusion, what do we call people like YOU

I have an answer:

D1ck Heads

Quote me bitch, you might learn something in that tiny little narcissistic brain of yours

I agree with this person, ive got an image of you, >> you think your pretty. think your better than every1 else, think your soo popular... if you were serious you would have sorted him out ages ago. Grow up, stop being pathetic, and dont say sumtin like 'you think your bad' to GettoIt... becuase if you were 'bad' you woudlnt be scared to post this as anon
Reply 33
Well, aren't you lovely.
Reply 34
Anonymous
..no matter how rude you are to a person, they keep coming back for more, coming back like you're friends with them. I have this guy who im so rude to, I diss him in every way possible, ill admit, I bully him. Yet dude always wants to talk to me, and tries so hard to start convos, can he not tell that I dont like him???

What do u call these types of people?

Basically, the guy loves you.

Admittedly my best friend of a year and a half.. we had a relationship together for 3/4 months it was solid, we had the lot.. we where both happy at the time. Then one day she changed.. said she needed space. (i was used to speaking to this girl everyday.. admittedly i love her.) I find it hard not to speak to her, even though when i do she's so ******* harsh/cold. The more harsh/cold she is, the more i think about whats going on and the more i try to make it better.
(my mistake)
This has been going on for about 6 weeks now.

My advice: If you where to be nice to this guy.. accept him for who he is. You won't find him nearly as annoying, he clearly has feeling for you.. maybe your being harsh. Give him a chance, be nice.. it'll be easier for you to.
Some are needy. Some are actually trying to wind you up.

Latest

Trending

Trending