The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Rape would be a faster process. Plus, I don't fancy walking down the street with my titties jiggling everywhere.
Reply 61
We have been brought up as a society to be embarrassed at being naked and as it is wrong.

Plus there are many upsides to wearing clothes. Not all is about fashion and not all is about warmth.
bob247
Is it not enough that you have those horrible fat slags walking around in mini skirts during the summer, think they're hot? You want them ALL to take their clothes off now?

Besides, if they're not wearing any clothes, it takes away the challenge of getting them to take it off.

Eurgh. Maybe it should be done by weight. If you're normal, all off. If you're a bit chubby, cover your midriff. If you're morbidly obese, burkha.
Surely if we walk around naked all the time then it will be seen as 'normal' and the sexual attraction caused by a woman..or a man not wearing a lot of clothing will be lost. Everyone will become 'numb' to effects of a naked body.

There's something about seeing someone wearing revealing clothing that is a turn on. Plus the fact that a lot of clothing is used to enhance certain physical features making you look more attractive.
Reply 64
TuckingFypo™
That's no excuse. :naughty:

Do you need help undressing?

You're pre-supposing i'm already wearing clothes :sly:
Reply 65
lightburns
Eurgh. Maybe it should be done by weight. If you're normal, all off. If you're a bit chubby, cover your midriff. If you're morbidly obese, burkha.

:yep: :yep:

Damn conservatives wont' allow it though. Apparently it's not "equal".

And just imagine the **** from womens' rights groups. ffs, girls are always going to get rated, might as well do it officially.
Reply 66
Walter Ego
Why didn't you take some pics for us all ?

Haha I considered it but thought I'd look like a stalker if caught :p: + didn't have phone :frown:
Reply 67
tkwan196
well for one thing its illegal...

The law can always be changed.
Reply 68
S_123
Why don't guys go around naked? Much better eye candy I think :yes:

Cause our bits would flop around everywhere and get in the way and we wouldn't be able to play football without being careful the ball doesn't hit you down there :frown:
Because people look ridiculous naked?
I support this motion. Wearing clothes in the summer actually sucks, I overheat too easily.
Reply 71
If the whole point is to show off to to others what they 'have', are you not objectifying women in the same way?
Reply 72
Mr Mime
Cause our bits would flop around everywhere and get in the way and we wouldn't be able to play football without being careful the ball doesn't hit you down there :frown:

Lol and what about those things we have on our chests then? :p:
Reply 73
Haeron
If the whole point is to show off to to others what they 'have', are you not objectifying women in the same way?

If thats what the women want to do but I also mentioned that it would reduce the objectification of women as being exposed to naked women in the streets would eventually become the norm and people would get use to the sight and not see it in a sexual way so there would not be such a sexual emphasis on things such as breasts etc which women are objectified on.
Reply 74
S_123
Lol and what about those things we have on our chests then? :p:

Try not to run, or walk really slowly? I bet you would be able to find lots of men who'd help to hold them for you, but I don't think many women would hold our bits whilst we were walking...unless they're really small/dwarfs...:erm:
I would. I think we need reminding every so often as a ociety that we are infact animals, with instincts, but we seemed to be like robots these days, with jobs, cars, etc.
If everyone else was naked, I'd join in and would get used to it pretty quickly, I think.

Though men should of course have to strip off as well. It's not fair for us not to know exactly what we're getting, when the men do...
Reply 77
planetearth
Yes we do ^^

Maybe you didn't understand the sarcasm?
Reply 78
Angela_Beth
If everyone else was naked, I'd join in and would get used to it pretty quickly, I think.

Though men should of course have to strip off as well. It's not fair for us not to know exactly what we're getting, when the men do...

Thats no fun :p:
Reply 79
Unknown?

A girl on TSR created a thread about how weird you were with the kinda questions you asked, at first I lol'd but now I'm just like :lolwut:.

Latest

Trending

Trending