The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Kontroversial
I am only highlighting it because I want to, and just because I keep pointing it out doesnt mean I am racist. :rolleyes: And all the people who had something worthwhile to say have left this thread, plus it has went totally off topic and because I mentioned the man was Chinese, this has turned into a discussion about whether or not I am racist, what a chinese man looks like and whether or not he deserved to hit my brother.

sorry if i missed the point and contributed to it going off topic, but unless you wanted comments on the bloke being chinese, whats wrong with saying your kid brother got it by a middle-aged bloke? and for the record, the bloke was in the wrong, and your brother was in a wrong place wrong time scenario. but i can understand why the bloke did it, even though i wouldnt do it myself.
Reply 341
El Chueco
sorry if i missed the point and contributed to it going off topic, but unless you wanted comments on the bloke being chinese, whats wrong with saying your kid brother got it by a middle-aged bloke? and for the record, the bloke was in the wrong, and your brother was in a wrong place wrong time scenario. but i can understand why the bloke did it, even though i wouldnt do it myself.

I know that the man must have been pissed off, but you dont hit a kid 3 times younger than you, even if they were guilty of kicking the shutters - and my bro wasnt - then your not teaching them a lesson by kicking and slapping them, because they will just think it is OK to hit people, and it isnt, is it? The man should have took further action, rather than lashing out, he should have seen who the kid is, and I would rather the man have roared at my brother and threatened to hit him - but NOT have really hit him, so the kids would have went away knowng the man was going to hit them if they came back, a warning is better than actually carying out the actual crime. An I know my brother was in the wrong place - but when I started this topic - I wanted it to be a discussion, but as you have all noticed, I dont always agree with what other people say, unless they agree with me. We are still waiting for the police to get back in touch, but it doesnt look like they will, unless the man does it again, and in case any of you are bothered, the shutters were being kicked again, and thi time it was when I came home at dinnertime and seen 3 lads the same height as me, my brother was in scool, so no it wasnt him.
Bleedin foreigners.

Seriously, I'm with the Chinese guy. Police don't do nothing - never have, never will.
Reply 343
El Chueco
almost - i said you shouldn't think...

long day? they're all 24 hours as far as i know (ok, 23 hrs, 59 minutes 56 seconds or whatever...)

Oh really? You don't want me to wear out my prodigy?

6 hours wears me out--especially if I'm "working out" during lectures, meaning taking notes with my hand. (Yeah...I don't exercise.)

Latest

Trending

Trending