The Student Room Group

Is it ok or wrong for a 19 year old to be hooking up with a 45 year old for sex?

I am an 19 year old woman, and met a 45 year old single man on Tinder last week, and after talking for a while, we decided to meet for sex and it was great. I want to do it again in the future.Just asking because I am curious what other people would think if I told them about it, maybe I am going to keep it to myself.
Original post by Anonymous #1
I am an 19 year old woman, and met a 45 year old single man on Tinder last week, and after talking for a while, we decided to meet for sex and it was great. I want to do it again in the future.Just asking because I am curious what other people would think if I told them about it, maybe I am going to keep it to myself.

It's legal, people think a big age gap is taboo but that's their opinion. Heck Hugh Hefner was in his late 80s when he died and his wife was in his 20s. Nobody judged him for that, and they shouldn't for you either.
Original post by Anonymous #1

Also if it makes you feel better when I was in college (I was 17 or 18) I ended up hooking up with my best friend's mum. She was in her late 50s (I think 58?). It was like your situation, no strings attached. We kept meeting up until I went to uni which was a couple years later. I have zero regrets.

All I'll say is you're young, and only young once. Enjoy life while you can.
As long as everything is consensual and there is nothing illegal or dishonest going on- it's fine.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending