The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

alygoots
Yes, I dress rather sloppily in the summer, not my most attractive time of year.
You think it is hot there! It is blazing here and I hate it!We have got a hurricane on the way.
I cannot stand temperatures over 70-75 degrees. I would like to move to Iceland or something!

Haha. Yeah, last Summer I was in Boston and Cape Cod. I almost died because of the heat. But I'd have died happy. And relaxed. Ish.

Roll on Winter, now, thanks! :cool:
The Last Meatbag
Haha. Yeah, last Summer I was in Boston and Cape Cod. I almost died because of the heat. But I'd have died happy. And relaxed. Ish.

Your "brb pizza" pic makes you look like Frankie Boyle. (No offence. The other pic is better :h:)
Reply 1222
The Last Meatbag

Ou, look at you! Classy, classy. :hat:
I agree...
Jonah Ramone
Your "brb pizza" pic makes you look like Frankie Boyle. (No offence. The other pic is better :h:)

Haha! I ran the risk of the association when I bought obvious specs. :wink:

I've just got to live with it now.
tillytots
Bleh. Long day.

If that is you at the end of a long day, I would like to see you at the start of it :awesome:
alygoots
I agree...

I WAS babysitting for most of it, while my mother and her sisters went out on numerous drunken benders. So...
alygoots
I agree...

Columbian descent AND you're from NY.. :coma:
Reply 1227
TheLouisVuittonDon
Columbian descent AND you're from NY.. :coma:

Hahaha, well I am glad that pleases you. I will try to use those facts to my advantage if I end up moving to England.
Why do British people spell Colombia with a U?
alygoots
Hahaha, well I am glad that pleases you. I will try to use those facts to my advantage if I end up moving to England.
Why do British people spell Colombia with a U?

Because it looks better! :p:
QwentyJ
Because it looks better! :p:

This thread in short

Average at best people compliment each other with a wish to get a compliment back

Insert random conversation between two people who already made false remarks about each other

And repeat.
Reply 1230
OpenMindedRepublic
This thread in short

Average at best people compliment each other with a wish to get a compliment back

Insert random conversation between two people who already made false remarks about each other

And repeat.

Nobody complimented me and I never complimented anyone else... so your theory is false :eviltongue:

Spoiler

:p:
Reply 1231
OpenMindedRepublic
This thread in short

And repeat.

Sour apple.
lulz
something_vague

how why am i still awake.

I like your hair.
alygoots
Sour apple.

You pretty.

I am dating a Colombian atm, and dayyum you girls have it going.

i hate my fat fingers.
something_vague

i hate my fat fingers.

Oberst fan. You're alright in my books. :yep:
Reply 1237

Ok so I didn't take this myself, my sister did when I was getting a pic for my NUS card, but it was the first one she took I hope I'm not breaking the rules too much :p:
something_vague

i hate my fat fingers.

5.7/10

Latest