The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Check list for enrolment

Ok, I'm browsing through the Aston 'Enrolment guide', and I've just come across the checklist. Now some of the things are n/a, but I'm confused on:

"Have you:
- Made arrangements to pay your tuition fees in acordance with the guidance provided in 'The Tuiion and Residence Fee Paymemnt Guide' issued by the University Finance Department?"

My parents will be paying my fees, and I'll be living at home. What should me do?
i dont know about fees. im paying them but i dont know when you do it, i think when we get there? not sure eek
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
tryingmylck
Ok, I'm browsing through the Aston 'Enrolment guide', and I've just come across the checklist. Now some of the things are n/a, but I'm confused on:

"Have you:
- Made arrangements to pay your tuition fees in acordance with the guidance provided in 'The Tuiion and Residence Fee Paymemnt Guide' issued by the University Finance Department?"

My parents will be paying my fees, and I'll be living at home. What should me do?

Im in the same boat as you n was a bit confused about how to pay the fees, but my parents are doing them by direct debit so we had to send the direct debit form along with a cheques for 50% now, so hopefully thats all sorted now!!
i thiink you can pay it on your first day!!

(",)
Reply 3
Man this is to complicated. I'd be paying by cheqyue probably. Stupid fee's...

d'ah well, they fgonna have to wait.
priz54
Im in the same boat as you n was a bit confused about how to pay the fees, but my parents are doing them by direct debit so we had to send the direct debit form along with a cheques for 50% now, so hopefully thats all sorted now!!
i thiink you can pay it on your first day!!

(",)

That's what I've done, except I didn't send off the 50% till this morning coz I didn't read that bit!
Reply 5
Wow wow, 50%?! Would someone like to fill me in here? Are you supposed to pay 50% before you enroll? Oaah crap, I'm screwed...
Reply 6
There is a deadline somewhere in october, it isnt as if they are not gonna let you uunload the car without a big sack of cash being passed over.

If you have any problems please contact the Finance dept or the accom dept.

beN
Don't quote me on this, but I think the deadline's the 3rd of October
Reply 8
but I think the deadline's the 3rd of October

ha!
meh lol...was that lame? :frown:
I thought it would happen!
Reply 10
so can we pay by direct debit up to the 3rd oct?
Reply 11
what if you just hand in a cheque on the third of October?
Reply 12
direct debit is jus for ppl hu wana do installments, u can make one single payment via a cheque.. gta b done before oct.. so can jus do it during freshers week at the finance office!
Reply 13
MAN im SO confused! I 4got 2 even taken fees into account!! Is it about £1200 we have 2 pay each yr?!
Reply 14
£1175

Latest