The Student Room Group

I was absent for most of school, should I still put full time on my UCAS application

For secondary school I spent about a single term in Year 7 studying full-time with a school before falling ill. I was taught by external hospital tutors at home after but was still registered with the original school. Should I therefore list my study with the school as full-time still?

Likewise, I was registered with a sixth form for exams and practicals and had been enrolled with them officially as a student, while I was also enrolled in a separate online course by the sixth form for me to study A levels at home. To add exam qualifications I need to list them under the sixth form, but I was technically doing full-time with both places simultaneously, and UCAS won't let me list both.

Is full-time or part-time more appropriate if I've been enrolled and studying 'full-time' but am mostly absent due to health?
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 1
even though you were mostly absent due to health, you should still be putting in full-time as you are still registered as that on paper. but you should probably ask your university counsellor just in case
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 2
You were enrolled as full-time despite being ill.
(edited 3 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending