Helloooo!! Yeh I noticed the decrease in people here too lol :P
I'm moving this Saturday!!!

when you moving??
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
hey.....theres someone else goin UCE! lol, was beginning to think the place didnt exist!
im moving in this sunday, well hopefully, my parents seem to think there wont be any1 there with my keys on a sunday, lol, cant wait though, so excitied now! which campus u at?
Reply 3
There will be people there on Sunday!! It says there will be in the pack anyway lol.

I'm staying at the Westbourne Halls, and I'll be studying at the TIC!!

What bout you?
Reply 4
Hey all, im going 2 UCE too :eek: ...moving in this sunday @ the coppice.
Reply 5
parties-r-us!
hey guys.....this seems to be a very quite area!!! where's every1 thats goin 2 UCE? so whens everyone movin in?

hey, im goin to UCE n stayin at hampstead halls!
Reply 6
im studyin law with american legal studies...studyin in the cox or dawson i think, not sure on that though! hey jason which house u stayin in? am at the coppice to!
Reply 7
I'm here, moving in this sat to Cambrian Halls, I got to look around last week and actually saw the flat I'm moving into ... really is pretty good - much bigger rooms than the other accomadation I was shown around at UCE :smile:

I'm studying Music Tech at TIC and Conservatoir.
Reply 8
im cumin to!! stayin at the heights tho (private owned student acoom) as all halls were full!! GUTTED!
Reply 9
o well, never mind, ur not on ya own in ya house though r u? that would be excitin! lol
ule probly make pals who r in halls anyway so no doubt ule be loiterin around there.
Reply 10
nah not on my own lol that would have bin interesting!! the student officer person sed that there will be others from uce in same place so fingers crossed! have u all bort the fresher week wristband or just waitin till u get down there?? wot time u all aiming to move in at?
Reply 11
me going to be living at oscott gardens lol moving in tomoz at about 11.30 ish i think. depends what time my parents take me there!
Reply 12
podder
nah not on my own lol that would have bin interesting!! the student officer person sed that there will be others from uce in same place so fingers crossed! have u all bort the fresher week wristband or just waitin till u get down there?? wot time u all aiming to move in at?

lol, well were all in the same boat either way aren't we!
i havent bought that wristband, i didnt want to get down there and no1 has bought 1 so thought i'd wait till i was there.
i shud be arriving about 2pm hopefully on sunday *fingers crossed* theres no accidents on the motorway cause im coming from hyndburn in lancs!
wot time u gonna be there?
Reply 13
Okay I'm leaving in an hour. *hugs internet connection* I should be there around 10-11am. Providing no accidents!!!

See ya all soooooooon. :P
Reply 14
yer im aimin for around 1:30ish i think. driving up with the parents from york!! that should b a fun time! yer thats wot i was thinkin about the wristbands, just guna c wot most other people do.

Latest

Trending

Trending