The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
vienna95
another fantastically egredious comment from someone with a signature four times the size of his posts.

I have the signature that I want as you have that horrible home page if you don't like just don't read me, and see my signature again, the last image exactly.
Reply 41
Howard
Yes, bad form.

Some people doesn't deserve more than that.
Reply 42
Eternal Idol
Some people doesn't deserve more than that.

I think everybody should be entitled to a courteous repost, and I'd extend that even to those who's views we personally find intolerable.
Reply 43
Howard
I think everybody should be entitled to a courteous repost, and I'd extend that even to those who's views we personally find intolerable.

I'm not agree, there are some people that (after a lot of discuss) you can't respect anymore.
This is the case.
Reply 44
Tobias
Have you evidence of this? (I'm not contradicting you, just surprised)

ill need to have a look first,
but part of his AIDS aid is a 15billion pledge to Africa..

http://www.cnn.com/2003/HEALTH/04/29/bush.aids/
Reply 45
Eternal Idol
I have the signature that I want as you have that horrible home page if you don't like just don't read me, and see my signature again, the last image exactly.

what did i say about your signature? and what was that about not listening to fascists? get a plate, put some words on them and get a knife and fork.
Reply 46
vienna95
what did i say about your signature? and what was that about not listening to fascists? get a plate, put some words on them and get a knife and fork.

I don't have the kind of dinner that you are used to.

"another fantastically egredious comment from someone with a signature four times the size of his posts"
My my isnt this debate getting heated and bitchy - could anyone ever begin to believe that Vienna and I actually agreed on something the other night?!!!
Reply 48
Eternal Idol
I don't have the kind of dinner that you are used to.

"another fantastically egredious comment from someone with a signature four times the size of his posts"

hehe, exactly..
Reply 49
vienna95
hehe, exactly..

"ooh, i like your hair like that." that's the only smart thing that you've said.
Reply 50
Kurdt Morello
My my isnt this debate getting heated and bitchy - could anyone ever begin to believe that Vienna and I actually agreed on something the other night?!!!

if you look at the posts, im pretty sure 9 times out of ten that abuse is levelled at me or my posts in the first place. its disappointing that people cant accept mockery invites mockey. this thread being an example....
vienna95
if you look at the posts, im pretty sure 9 times out of ten that abuse is levelled at me or my posts in the first place. its disappointing that people cant accept mockery invites mockey. this thread being an example....

believe it or not my comment about us agreeing should have been totally separate because it was not in relation to this thread - i meant it as a totally off-subject point and not because of ur posts on this thread - Vienna u do make some worthwhile points at times
Reply 52
Kurdt Morello
believe it or not my comment about us agreeing should have been totally separate because it was not in relation to this thread - i meant it as a totally off-subject point and not because of ur posts on this thread - Vienna u do make some worthwhile points at times

well, we can agree on that aswell.
vienna95
well, we can agree on that aswell.

wonderful - i thought that might get ur approval! :biggrin:
Reply 54
vienna95
ill need to have a look first,
but part of his AIDS aid is a 15billion pledge to Africa..

http://www.cnn.com/2003/HEALTH/04/29/bush.aids/

there is no talk here of supplying anti-HIV drugs, is this part of the policy?
Reply 55
vienna95

Why not rise above it?
Reply 56
hiya my name is emma im 14 years old i am perfect and im now in skool ne boys der
Reply 57
emmalou14
hiya my name is emma im 14 years old i am perfect and im now in skool ne boys der

Are you worth a US trillion dollars?
Reply 58
emmalou14

Are you sure you're not Maskall and had a sex change? Or are you Emily Howard from Little Britain - (I'm a lady!!) :wink:
Reply 59
vienna95, i think you are a big-head (that wasn't meant to be an insult)
I'm not gonna argue with you, but americans are going to far... the whole europe is angree with them, and you are telling me americans are good. I'm not a racist. I just don't like it when one nation rises above all the rest and thinks it's ok. It's not... mark my words, girl, America will suffer in the future coz of their politics agaist other countries...

By the way, i'm russian... ya ya, i know russian economy sucks, but still as a country it is quite powerfull in the middle east. Do you think it is a good idea to go agaist Russia, France, Germany, China? That's what US are doing at the moment... if you knew the situations in those countries, polititions aren't very happy with US rulling on everything...

OPS, we're missing the point, it's quite a good idea to explore the mars, but there isn't much point to do it.. i don't think people will ever move to mars... oh, i got it, when 3 world war starts americans will move to mars in order to survive.. hehe, i have nothing against american people, but they really ought to change their politics, may be president as well...

Latest

Trending

Trending