The Student Room Group

need some advice asap!

My boyfriend goes to a university in London (we both live in London as it is so he stays at his house still), and last night was his freshers.
He got really drunk and got with another girl however pushed her away after realising (well thats what he said) and called me up straight away and told me and apologised ect and was very upset
We've been together for nearly 2 years now and he said it was a mistake but I really don't know what to do now

Because he called me straight after and was so upset does it mean that he is genuinly sorry and can i trust him again?

I am just honestly so confused and have no idea what to do :frown:
Reply 1
Sounds like a moment of weakness and a bad judgement call. Id be devistated but I dont think it would be enough to make me want to break up with him. Youve been together nearly two years, I wouldnt let something like that get in the way of you being together. You might find it hard to trust him now, have a few problems but thats understandable and as long as he is sorry and proves your still the only one he wants I think you can get past it.
He is obviously very sorry, and it meant nothing...hence why he called you straight away.

Being able to forgive and move on is important.

Latest

Trending

Trending