The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'd make my bf come up north, have lots of sex and then go shopping with my mum again :awesome:
Reply 21
Take down as many other people as I could.

(Same as if I contracted a deadly disease.)
I'd see everyone who matters to me individually and tell them exactly what I think of them.
I'd cry in terror.
Reply 24
Eat a lot of my favourite foods, mostly likely tell everyone good bye and what not. Find the activity that would give me the biggest adrenaline rush ever, do it. Have sex with my GF. Get very high, drunk etc then chill out.. Oooo gotta play some CoD4, Mario, Sonic :wink:
Wouldn't mind playing one last game of rugby.. Jesussssss what a busy day that would be!
I would also see how fast my little Clio can get up to. Ahhhhh!
Probably just cry a lot if I'm being realistic :dontknow:
kpwxx
This sounds really nice and perfect. I'd surround myself with friends and family as well.

Thats what I it to be like when I actually die, I don't want to die alone...
Reply 27
nothing.
Write letters to all of my good friends telling them how much they mean to me. And then I'd go for a long walk, eat junk food, have an earth-shattering orgasm and do nothing of value.
Reply 29
go parachuting without a parachute. if im going to die in a day then im going to say when
Invite my mates round, make macaroni & cheese, have a few drinks get the karaoke out on the virgin box & sing sing sing.
I would tell my neighbour that it was me who slashed his tires each time and that I sent his expensive package that was mis-delivered at my house to Oxfam. I'd also take out as many library books I could in the names of people I hated before burning them.

At least that way my family and friends would be proud of me at my funeral. :moon:
What could I do with 10 Euros?
Use my credit card to buy the ticket and catch the earliest and shortest flight home, it would take at least 15 hours though :frown:
Meet all my most beloved ones and tell them how much I really love them (which I have never done before)
Write a note on facebook to my dearest friends and thank god for bringing me to life
Wish I could have another day hehe
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 33
Anal.
rape cheryl cole
tell my gf how much I love her? ..oh and family and friends and stuff.

And make sure my last words are ''you can't bribe a pigeon'' :wink:
(edited 13 years ago)
I'd probably just mope around tbh. :p:
Definitely eat a hell of a lot of food though.
(edited 13 years ago)
I would spend my time replying to this thread.
Reply 38
K the Failure
Get fish & chips and lose my virginity.

exactly the bit in bold
Depends where I was, if I was still up in Scotland, I'd have a wonderful day with mum, OH, and all our pets - eat lots of nice food, play games, just generally have a good time. If we were back in England, so it wouldn't take up too much time I'd go kidnap my in-laws and leave them somewhere it'd take a good long while for them to be rescued. Put them through a bit of the hell they so kindly gave us. This V early in the morning, and then the rest of the day with the family, as above.

Oh, and I'd phone the few other friends/family who mean a lot to me, and tell them so.
(edited 13 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending