The Student Room Group

Flatmate

So we are total of 5 full time working people living in shared house. 4 guys and 1 girl me. I had a slight crush on one of them from beginning as he was kind and sweet to me and others. Never expressed anything as I am Indian and he is british. Well all of them are british. We started talking outside our house whatsapp groups, gossiping about the other annoying flatmates we hate. We ince watched a movie together in his room and thats it. After couple of months he sends me drunk text asking me if I would like to date a british guy” but next morning denied saying he is into causal dating. We kept talking and flirting from that day.
We had sex after few days and it was good. Had sex couple of times later but then nthing for a month and again recently we had sex but he went to his room as it was weekday and we both were working.
Now i am getting jealous thinking that he might be sleeping with someone else as well.
How do i talk to him or communicate with him. I dont want this to stop.
Do you think he has even slightest of feelings for me or it is just Fwb or causal sex?
Reply 1
That's not 'dating', that's casual sex. You aren't doing anything except sleeping together; are you happy with that and don't want it to stop, or are you wanting more?

What do you mean, how do you talk to him? You live in the same house, so you sit him down and ask him directly what is happening here. If he's evasive or you don't like the answer, you know what to do...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending