The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
they always show a preview of the next episode straight after each show! :smile:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
I wonder whether this will represent Warwick well or not?!
Reply 3
LOL, I'm applying to Warwick next year so this should be interesting....
Reply 4
Ahahaha, this is awesome ^_^
Focus08
Can't make up my mind as to whether this is good PR or bad PR..

Since it's the Inbetweeners, it can never end well..

We'll see

According to OP's link Warwick is Simon's "absolute last choice of university". I'm guessing the episode will produce an irritating quote about Warwick that will go in someones sig, still should be funny.
Reply 6
Lol, I couldn't imagine Neil going to Warwick :wink:
Reply 7
Can't imagine any of the dopey ***** getting into Warwick, but I love them anyway.
buyingtheticket
According to OP's link Warwick is Simon's "absolute last choice of university". I'm guessing the episode will produce an irritating quote about Warwick that will go in someones sig, still should be funny.

The idea of Warwick being anyone's last choice is making me laugh! It's hardly London Met (no offence) is it? :p:
Reply 9
diamonddust
The idea of Warwick being anyone's last choice is making me laugh! It's hardly London Met (no offence) is it? :p:

truer words have not been spoken
buyingtheticket

It says Will's absolute last choice
I dont even go to warwick, but this is pretty jokes. No doubt all my friends going to warwick will be pleased.
mehhh.....hi.
It says Will's absolute last choice

THAT'S WHAT I MEANT.

diamonddust

lol agreed, I'm assuming Will read one of the league tables upside down or maybe he is going by something that Jay said :p:
(edited 13 years ago)
Well this episode they'll be in Uxbridge. Saw it being filmed in the shopping centre.

:proud:
Reply 14
diamonddust

It was my last choice...and I still got an offer from them of BBB :awesome:
Reply 15
thecdon
It was my last choice...and I still got an offer from them of BBB :awesome:

Yes, but there are significantly more competitive courses that require A*A*A-A*AA.
Reply 16
...+STEP also.
(edited 13 years ago)
I've gotta watch this.
Reply 18
Focus08
Yes, but there are significantly more competitive courses that require A*A*A-A*AA.

An offer from Warwick is an offer from Warwick.
Reply 19
Focus08

...and also a kidney. :yep:

Latest