The Student Room Group

BMAT and UCAT

Hi,
I just wanted to know out of interest when does the BMAT and UCAT happen? Is it in year 12 or 13? Thanks!
Original post by Ashirs
Hi,
I just wanted to know out of interest when does the BMAT and UCAT happen? Is it in year 12 or 13? Thanks!

summer between year 12 and year 13 for ucat, usually September of yr13 for bmat
Reply 2
The summer inbetween years 12 and 13 (meaning you get your results before applying to uni).
Reply 3
Original post by ARKing08
The summer inbetween years 12 and 13 (meaning you get your results before applying to uni).

Is that for UCAT? So when do we apply for unis?
Reply 4
Original post by Ashirs
Is that for UCAT? SUCo when do we apply for unis?

UCAT is sat in the summer after year 12 before you start year 13. You receive your UCAT score on the day of your test. Booking for UCAT examinations open soon so make sure you register to make an account on Pearson Vue so you are ready to book when they get released!

You apply to UCAS early entry in October of year 13, so if you are applying for 2024 entry, you will apply October 2023. You have 4/5 choices for medicine/dentistry and final choice for non-medicine and dentistry course!

Hope that makes sense
Reply 5
Original post by Jammie123
UCAT is sat in the summer after year 12 before you start year 13. You receive your UCAT score on the day of your test. Booking for UCAT examinations open soon so make sure you register to make an account on Pearson Vue so you are ready to book when they get released!

You apply to UCAS early entry in October of year 13, so if you are applying for 2024 entry, you will apply October 2023. You have 4/5 choices for medicine/dentistry and final choice for non-medicine and dentistry course!

Hope that makes sense

Yes thank you very much, please could you also let me know when BMAT is taken?
Reply 6
Original post by Ashirs
Yes thank you very much, please could you also let me know when BMAT is taken?

https://www.admissionstesting.org/for-test-takers/bmat/bmat-october/dates-and-costs/

This is basic stuff that can be found with a Google search...
Reply 7
Original post by GANFYD
https://www.admissionstesting.org/for-test-takers/bmat/bmat-october/dates-and-costs/

This is basic stuff that can be found with a Google search...

Google a note from your dr

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending