The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

and who do you think wanted to hear that?
Reply 2
bah.. i was praying they wud lose.
Reply 3
Speciez99
and who do you think wanted to hear that?

the many gunners fans on the forum :biggrin:
and those whose hearts sank as they read of yet another magnificent display from the Gunners.
Reply 4
4Ed
after 52 minutes (both from Henry) :biggrin:

one a free kick and one a penalty.................
Reply 5
I hate losing by freekicks and pens.

I bet Kanu dived - Arsenal are cheats.
Reply 6
Bigcnee
I hate losing by freekicks and pens.

I bet Kanu dived - Arsenal are cheats.

that's for the referee to decide.

we won, and from the live text commentary, we were far superior anyway (more shots, more posession etc).
Reply 7
Shocking refereing
Well, please remember Arsenal fans, you HAVEN'T yet won the Premiership, like you always think.
Reply 9
jediknight007
Well, please remember Arsenal fans, you HAVEN'T yet won the Premiership, like you always think.

Nope we haven't, yet, but it's nice to be back on the top of the premiership. As long as we keep taking our chances, we'll be ok. And who is the unbeaten side out of man united and arsenal? We haven't lost any games, and our only problem has been taking chances. If we keep the pressure up, we're in with a very good shout.
from where i was sitting, which was very low down and with a pathetic view and I forgot my glasses, all the refereeing descions looked fair enough to me.

The referee's a gooner.
Xenon
Nope we haven't, yet, but it's nice to be back on the top of the premiership. As long as we keep taking our chances, we'll be ok. And who is the unbeaten side out of man united and arsenal? We haven't lost any games, and our only problem has been taking chances. If we keep the pressure up, we're in with a very good shout.

Yea, that's true about Arsenal not taking all of their chances. However, it's worthless to go through the season unbeaten when you win few games. Man Utd are still doing their best ever at this stage of the season even though they are 2nd now....
Reply 12
jediknight007
Yea, that's true about Arsenal not taking all of their chances. However, it's worthless to go through the season unbeaten when you win few games. Man Utd are still doing their best ever at this stage of the season even though they are 2nd now....

i;d rather united win more matches and lose some, rather than have some wins and more draws and no losses. makes it all the more exciting, eh!
if you believe the drunk scotsman, you can only lose 5 games to win the title, so that leaves them just one more.
DanMushMan
if you believe the drunk scotsman, you can only lose 5 games to win the title, so that leaves them just one more.

Unless of course, the other 19 teams lose more than you.
Reply 15
jediknight007

Man united have just drawn and lost their last 2 games. They have lost 4 games this season. Man united have only won 1 more game than arsenal. I would prefer arsenal to at least draw instead of losing.
Reply 16
DanMushMan

we went unbeaten from boxing day last season... i know we're a bit late this time round, but i'm pretty sure once "squeaky bum time" comes about, we'll go on another run.

How I'd be so funny if Arsenal go unbeaten and yet don't win the title.
Reply 17
londongirl
we went unbeaten from boxing day last season... i know we're a bit late this time round, but i'm pretty sure once "squeaky bum time" comes about, we'll go on another run.

How I'd be so funny if Arsenal go unbeaten and yet don't win the title.

doubt that would happen.... if we go unbeaten all season surely that sets us up with enough point s for the title!
Reply 18
4Ed

we won, and from the live text commentary, we were far superior anyway (more shots, more posession etc).

Rubbish.
Bigcnee
Rubbish.

we dominated after the 1st goal, in control after that.

Latest

Trending

Trending