?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
after 52 minutes (both from Henry)
material breach
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
and who do you think wanted to hear that?
Moochy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
bah.. i was praying they wud lose.
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
(Original post by Speciez99)
and who do you think wanted to hear that?
the many gunners fans on the forum
and those whose hearts sank as they read of yet another magnificent display from the Gunners.
londongirl
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by 4Ed)
after 52 minutes (both from Henry)
one a free kick and one a penalty.................
Bigcnee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I hate losing by freekicks and pens.

I bet Kanu dived - Arsenal are cheats.
4Ed
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bigcnee)
I hate losing by freekicks and pens.

I bet Kanu dived - Arsenal are cheats.
that's for the referee to decide.

we won, and from the live text commentary, we were far superior anyway (more shots, more posession etc).
kildare
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Shocking refereing
jediknight007
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Well, please remember Arsenal fans, you HAVEN'T yet won the Premiership, like you always think.
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by jediknight007)
Well, please remember Arsenal fans, you HAVEN'T yet won the Premiership, like you always think.
Nope we haven't, yet, but it's nice to be back on the top of the premiership. As long as we keep taking our chances, we'll be ok. And who is the unbeaten side out of man united and arsenal? We haven't lost any games, and our only problem has been taking chances. If we keep the pressure up, we're in with a very good shout.
DanMushMan
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
from where i was sitting, which was very low down and with a pathetic view and I forgot my glasses, all the refereeing descions looked fair enough to me.

The referee's a gooner.
jediknight007
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Nope we haven't, yet, but it's nice to be back on the top of the premiership. As long as we keep taking our chances, we'll be ok. And who is the unbeaten side out of man united and arsenal? We haven't lost any games, and our only problem has been taking chances. If we keep the pressure up, we're in with a very good shout.
Yea, that's true about Arsenal not taking all of their chances. However, it's worthless to go through the season unbeaten when you win few games. Man Utd are still doing their best ever at this stage of the season even though they are 2nd now....
londongirl
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yea, that's true about Arsenal not taking all of their chances. However, it's worthless to go through the season unbeaten when you win few games. Man Utd are still doing their best ever at this stage of the season even though they are 2nd now....
i;d rather united win more matches and lose some, rather than have some wins and more draws and no losses. makes it all the more exciting, eh!
DanMushMan
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
if you believe the drunk scotsman, you can only lose 5 games to win the title, so that leaves them just one more.
jediknight007
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by DanMushMan)
if you believe the drunk scotsman, you can only lose 5 games to win the title, so that leaves them just one more.
Unless of course, the other 19 teams lose more than you.
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Man united have just drawn and lost their last 2 games. They have lost 4 games this season. Man united have only won 1 more game than arsenal. I would prefer arsenal to at least draw instead of losing.
londongirl
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by DanMushMan)
we went unbeaten from boxing day last season... i know we're a bit late this time round, but i'm pretty sure once "squeaky bum time" comes about, we'll go on another run.

How I'd be so funny if Arsenal go unbeaten and yet don't win the title.
4Ed
Rep:
?
(Original post by londongirl)
we went unbeaten from boxing day last season... i know we're a bit late this time round, but i'm pretty sure once "squeaky bum time" comes about, we'll go on another run.

How I'd be so funny if Arsenal go unbeaten and yet don't win the title.
doubt that would happen.... if we go unbeaten all season surely that sets us up with enough point s for the title!
Bigcnee
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by 4Ed)

we won, and from the live text commentary, we were far superior anyway (more shots, more posession etc).
Rubbish.
DanMushMan
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Bigcnee)
Rubbish.
we dominated after the 1st goal, in control after that.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1460)
79.61%
Leave (374)
20.39%

Watched Threads