The Student Room Group

Got an interview at Greggs! What's it like to work there?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by danwest
I got an interview at Greggs (yay :biggrin:) what's it like to work there? If anyone has/had a job I'd be really grateful for interview tips and what your working experience was like. Thanks!

I just started working there last week! Its really fun so far, very friendly and fun to be with.
Reply 81
[QUOTE="hamiton123;69896762"]
Original post by Louise_x
:coma: I think I'd eat into my wages if I worked there.

hey this is Hamilton how did u get to work in greegs and how much do u get payed for working in it

You get 7.25 an hour for the first couple months, it then goes up to 7.50 :smile: so much better than places like Mcdonalds etc.
Greggs sucks big time. They work their staff like slaves and customers are so abusive and rude over a saussage roll. Greggs customers complain so much to get free vouchers and no matter what you say they never listen to your side of the story.
You have to do everything and more some times 3 peoples jobs, run form making sandwiches to serve an idiotic customer who is moaning over his cold steak bake.
Greggs are too cheap and tight to keep their pasties hot with heated cabinets so every customer ask's
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by efejfpj
I just started working there last week! Its really fun so far, very friendly and fun to be with.
greggs sucks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending