The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 1
you're only a grade off, i was a grade off doing my course (french with business) and got in so IMO it should be fine..
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Thanks Alot Dude!
Reply 3
Do they interview candidates? A good impression then could offset your lower-than-required grades. And what's the competition for places like? How many candidates for each place, do you know?
Reply 4
Law is competitive. Do your best and you will get in. Interview's tend to check attitude and competency in the subject so they know how dedicated you are. Like someone said, they can knock a grade off for the serious students.
Reply 5
Law is quite competitive. So it depends on the amount of applicants they get for that year. You may be required to get all 320 points.
Apply to QMUL, I was predicted ACD (for next reasons) for their ABB course. They asked me for ABB and i got AAB
Reply 7
i don't think qm interview for law-i didn't get an interview just got an offer. I think you should apply because i know quite a few people who got low grades but still got offers. I do think it does depend however on the number of applicants.

Latest

Trending

Trending