The Student Room Group

change course

i have a place to do psychology at cardiff university however i am trying to transfer onto a computer science course and have contacted admissions team waiting for a reply, just wondering how my chances of being able to change are looking. do you think it’s too different of a course?
COMPSCI is typically well subscribed, so I would think the chances are slim.

If they come back and say no, have you given any thought as to what you might do?
Reply 2
Original post by Admit-One
COMPSCI is typically well subscribed, so I would think the chances are slim.

If they come back and say no, have you given any thought as to what you might do?

probably cry
Hi @sqlchy,

Would it be a big issue if you studied at a different university? Possibly one that is located in or near Cardiff?

Also Computer Science is a popular course so there might be a chance that there are no available spaces.

However, have you checked if the university has a separate "Course Changing" department. It should be a separate email address.

I hope I managed to help!

Best of luck,
Melanie
LSBU Rep
Original post by sqlchy
i have a place to do psychology at cardiff university however i am trying to transfer onto a computer science course and have contacted admissions team waiting for a reply, just wondering how my chances of being able to change are looking. do you think it’s too different of a course?

LMAO im in the same boat. I wanna transfer from sociology in Cardiff to English lit and philosophy...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending